Abhimanyu still couldn't figure out who would send him a bouquet of roses. 

Delivery boy : Ismei ek note hai. Shayad usmei likha ho. 

Abhimanyu nodded his head and the delivery boy left. He fished the note and unfolded it. 

Yeh Nandini ke liye hai. Uske liye le jaana. And make sure she doesn't know that I've sent them. Tell her that you got them for her. I'll send one everyday. Take care of her! Aur usse kuch bhi pata nahi chalna chahiye.

Abhimanyu sighed and folded the note. No one knew where Manik was or what was going on in his mind. 

*Flashback ends*

Nandini : Arey kaha kho gaye? Ab flowers laaye ho toh vase mei bhi rakh do. 

Nandini said naughtily and smiled. Abhimanyu nodded and walked to the side table where the vase was kept. He discarded the old flowers and placed the new ones in their place. Once done, he turned towards Nandini.

Abhimanyu : Vaise aaj mei tumhare liye ek aur surprise laaya hu.

He smirked while Nandini looked confused. 

Abhimanyu : Come in! 

He called out. Nandini's eyes lit up. Her heart rate increased as she thought about the one person whom she had been dying to meet. As soon as the door opened, Mukti, Cabir, Alya and Dhruv entered the room with huge smiles plastered on their faces. Dhruv closed the door behind him. Chacha had gone to Mangalore for some important work and they finally had a chance to meet Nandini. But Nandini's smile faded at their sight. Where was Manik? This was all that her mind wanted an answer to. She was happy to see them but her heart craved the presence of the only person who wasn't present. 

Nandini : Manik nahi aaya? 

She inquired. The happiness of seeing Nandini after so many days drained off Fab 4's faces. They all exchanged worried glances. And Nandini was quick to notice the hesitation in their stances. Every time she would ask anyone about Manik, a vague look would cloud their features. It was as if they didn't know where he was or as if it was something she wasn't supposed to know. Well both ways, she didn't know that she was correct.

Cabir : Woh abhi bhi London mei hai. Kuch kaam reh gaya tha toh usse waha rukna pada. Don't worry woh 2-3 days mei aa jaayega. Fir ache se khabhar lena uski. 

Cabir quickly covered up before Nandini's detective mode would resurface. Nandini slightly nodded her head with a small smile. She knew everyone had been lying to her about Manik's whereabouts. They had told her that he had been in London since the past two weeks. But Nandini very well remembered that she had hazily seen his retreating figure the night she had woken up. If he had been in London a week back, then whom had she seen? She was sure it had been Manik but everybody's words made her believe otherwise. 

Mukti : Vaise hum tumhare liye kuch laaye hai.

Saying this, Mukti pulled out a lunch box from her bag and placed it in front of Nandini. Something fell from her bag while doing so but no one noticed it. 

Nandini : Kya hai ismei?

She asked as she stared at the red and blue box. 

Alya : Kholkar dekh lo. 

Alya said with a smile. Nandini was quick to take the box and open it. The contents of the box put an instant smile on her face. 

Nandini : Noodles!

She looked like a kid who had just received her favourite candy. 

Cabir : Isse pehle ki Dr. Arohi aa jaaye, jaldi se kha lo. Warna woh tumhe ek bite bhi nahi lene dengi.