graduation present

So, I was just graduating school and I went to duel schools so I was back and forth between graduations. So In one of my graduations, I had to wear a white gown. Big mistake. So, I already knew I was on my period that day and I thought I was fine because I loaded up on the pads. Little did I know... HahaSo, I just finished my first graduation (In a black gown) and I finish saying bye to everyone and everything. I get in the car and rush over to my next graduation. I'm given my white gown. I get it on and everything and the ceremony starts. I'm sitting in my seat of about three-hundred, waiting for the part when I get my diploma when I feel something sticky. I don't think much of it. The diploma part starts and I head to the front, get my diploma and hug my teacher. Little did I know, people were gasping in the stands because I had a big red Bloch on my white gown. I looked as though I had been shot. That's how bad it was. Well, I return to my seat, still unaware, and people are kind of keeping away from me. For me, that was normal. I was the weird kid. When the ceremony is over, I find my mom, dad, sister, and social worker with shocked faces. I was so confused at this point.Finally my mom goes, "Did you put a pad in" I said, "Yep. This morning." She replies with, "Don't look now, but you have a big red spot on your white gown." I think, we'll shit. That's something every girl wants to hear on their big day. Little did I know... haha, oh boy! "Your dad wants to take you out to dinner to celebrate. We're walking home." Ah, shit! So, the last thing everyone sees is my mom trudging behind me, holding onto my gown so everyone can't see the red spot that is quite obvious at this point. That is my graduation period horror story.

A/N : thank you so much @Iskipp_U for submitting your story! i highly encourage anyone else who wants to submit a story :)