the tampon search

So today I was working with one other person. I was out in the hallway of the mall cleaning our windows, and there was a tiny hand print down by the floor (not relevant, just cute). I bent down to clean it, and as I stood up I felt something coming out of my vaginal area. Either I just peed my pants or it was blood. So I go to the bathroom and yep, it's blood. I should also mention at this point that there was no toilet paper. Anyway, I remember that there's no emergency tampon in my purse because I gave it to my manager a couple days ago, so I hobble out of the bathroom and ask my co-worker if she has one. She digs through her purse, can't find one, and says she'll go to the public bathrooms and get me one.

About 15 minutes later she comes back and says "The machine in the bathroom was out of tampons, so I went to a bunch of girl stores around the mall and asked the people working if they had any tampons and NONE OF THEM DID. WHY ARE NONE OF THE WOMEN IN THIS MALL PREPARED FOR AN EMERGENCY? I almost went to the Victoria Secret semi-annual sale so I could make an announcement to everyone in there that I needed a tampon, but one of the piercing kiosk ladies had a pad so I hope this is ok."

I don't know why people complain about girls so much because working with a staff that's 100% ladies is the best thing that ever happened to me.