The thought scared him.

He waited until Ramlal came. Explained him what all needs to be done with dogs and left in a hurry.

Ramlal sensed something amiss but was too intimidated to ask his employer any questions.

Sidharth loaded his stuff in the car and went to the lawn.

He whistled and the dogs gathered around him.

The two days they spent in each others company assuring each other in action that things will be good, she will come back, had gotten them closer.

They were equally grieving without her and his heart went out for them, as he was leaving too.

They will miss him as well now and god knows he was going to miss their chaos too.

He gathered them in his arms as they licked his face, letting out soft whimpers. “Tumhe tumhari mummy se jaldi hi milvaunga yaar, I promise. Stay strong babies” he said as he sobbed, hugging them.

Ramlal just stood there astonished. Sidharth composed himself. He handed some cash to Ramlal and took one last look at Ashok Villa.

“Dad I know how let down you must be feeling, I am sorry. But I promise you, I will return here only when I have her by my side.

He swiped his teary face and sat in the car, heading towards Mumbai.

He connected his phone habitually with the car speakers as the loud electric beats of Punjabi pop music filled the car.

He didn’t cringe this time. He only smiled thinking of to what extent she has taken over his life.

He had given full access of his phone to her and this was the result. She had downloaded all her favorite tracks on his phone and he listened to them every morning when he jogged.

So much so he could recite most of the Punjabi lyrics by heart.

He needed her warmth back, he needed her like a heart needs a beat.

Soon as he reached Mumbai, and drove towards Mohit’s house his anger started building up again as he recalled that horrendous incident.

Mohit was the one who suggested they stay at his house, as their car had broken down.

But the next day, The car seemed to have miraculously started without any technical intervention.

Was Mohit a part of all this plan too? He was about to know.

He wanted to grab Sunny by his throat and strangle the truth out of him.

No matter what Sunny had done, his family didn’t deserve the stress that might come over if he confronted that asshole in front of everyone.

So he called Mohit and asked him to come in the parking of the bungalow along with Sunny.

After a few anxious moments, Mohit came alone.

He literally climbed on top of Sidharth, hugging him “Mera piya ghar aaya o ramji” he sang, but he noticed Sidharth didn’t even hug him back.

“Aur tu akele aaya? Meri behen kaha hai? he chimed, looking around as if searching for Shehnaaz.

“Sunny kaha hai?” Sidharth asked with a straight face.

“Kya hua kya? Tu mera dost hai na? mujhe mil pehle harami, mere bhai ko kya puch raha hai? Mujhe jalan ho rahi hai abhi. Tu sirf aur sirf mera hai” he held a serious stance for a second and cracked up on his own joke.

Sidharth just stared him in disbelief “Ho gaya tera? Ya aur bakchodi karega?” he asked sullenly.

Sensing something serious Mohit calmed down from his laughter fit and placed a hand on Sid’s shoulder “Anything serious bro?” Mohit asked.

“Sunny kaha hai?” Sidharth ground his teeth glaring at Mohit.

“Sunny ka pooch mat, mere dimaag ke dhaage nikal gaye uske chakkar mein, bhenchod mera mechanic tere Ghar ponche uske pehle hi woh log waha se nikal gaye” he continued to explain “Gaadi kaise theek ho gayi achanak se? aur mechanic call kar raha tha toh Phone bhi nahi uthaya uska, woh ruka raha aur bus stand se hi wapis chala aaya” Mohit told him, leaving him a bit guilty of doubting Mohit.

He was also equally unaware of his brothers misdoings.

“Ghar wapis aaya, jaldi jaldi mein packing ki aur firse nikal gaya, Mummy se bhi mila kyuki usko paise chahiye the, nahi toh woh bhi nahi karta chutiya"

" Bro, Mummy Daddy tension mein the dats y I started calling him, 100 baar phone kiya tab ek baar uthaya aur bola main Europe jaa raha hu, ek mahine mein lautunga” Mohit shook his head

"Sala laundiyo ke saath aish kar raha hoga. Uss Meghna, Shefali aur Mahira ke sath gaya hai" he filled in

“Sala ghar walo ke pyaar ne bigaad ke rakha hai usko” he grimaced, sounding like a big brother.

“Sidharth hua kya hai? bata na?” Mohit asked getting worried at his red eyes.

He knew if mohit comes to know about the truth, he will hunt his brother down and beat him black and blue.

So he held on to the details to avoid creating a rift between the two brothers.

“Mohit, abhi main kuch nahi bata sakta tujhe, but jis din Sunny wapis aaya na, I want to be the first person he meets. Please do this for me” he said and revved uo the engine, leaving his friend haplessly asking for details.

Sidharth was greeted by Sam aunty at the door.

“Heyyyy Sidharth, ur back” she chirped, patting his back.

“Shehnaaz kaha hai? usko ghar chhod ke aaya?” she asked, but it broke his heart.

He had no clue where or how his plum was. Was she safe? Where was she? He didn’t know.

Without even speaking a word, he went to his room and sank into his bed.

He tried her phone again. It rang this time.

He sat up with a jolt, as relief rushed through him.

He was willing her mentally to answer the phone and She did.

“Hello” said her soft voice.

Sidharth felt a wave of happiness pass through him.

He started ranting and telling her about the devilish plan, the cctv footage, the misunderstanding that was created on purpose probably to tear them apart, apologising in between every sentence he spoke.

He wept like a baby.

It had been 30 mins since he was talking and he wasn’t even aware if she was listening.

“Hello, are u listening baby?” he spoke in a choked voice.

“Kuch bol na jaan, please kuch bol. Maaf karde mujhe, just give me one chance baby, I am really sorry I hurt you my love. Please bol na kuch, tu kaha hai? Gunni ke ghar pe hai? Mujhe milna hai tujhe. Please baby gussa mat kar, I am really really sorry. Lets meet, I will explain. Mujhe tujhe kuch dikhana hai. Please jaan, tujhe meri kasam hai, please. tu sunn rahi hai na baby?” he spoke amidst sobs.

___________________________________________

Sometimes u damage ur loved ones unknowingly.. with ur harsh words or actions even. Mayb u realize it later.. mayb never.. but if you do please make it a point to let go of ur ego and apologise. It doesn't wipe the hurt completely but it will definitely help in reducing the pain.

How was the update? Do let me know.. touch the star and vote generously.

Love and luck to all

Sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें