twenty-one.

AVAN

I couldn't take it anymore.

I stood up and walked away from Vic over to Liz, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her to the usual dressing room, ignoring her protests.

"Avan, let go of me!"

I tugged her over to the counter, and once again lifted her up so she could sit on top of it.

She blew a strand of hair out of her face and glared at me. "What the hell, Avan!"

"Shh."

"Don't you dare tell me to- "

I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers, and my hands gripped her thighs, pulling her to edge of the counter as I kissed her harder.

She relaxed into the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck as she allowed me to kiss her.

My teeth gently nipped at her lower lip, and she opened for me, allowing my tongue to slip into her mouth.

It was better than I imagined it to be.

This wasn't just a simple Beck and Jade kiss.

This kiss was real.

I heard the slightest moan leave her throat, and god did that just make me want her more.

She finally pulled away, gasping for breath as her lips were swollen from kissing so passionately. But I couldn't help it.

"What the hell," she breathed, "was that?"

"A kiss," I answered just as breathlessly.

"That wasn't just a kiss," she said, licking her lips. "That was you inhaling my lips."

She wasn't wrong.

I just shrugged, her arms still wrapped around my neck, staring at me curiously.

Then she pulled me in for another kiss.

I kissed back, my hands stroking her thighs as she still sat on the counter. This felt too good to be true.

"Friggin' finally!"

I groaned and pulled away from Liz, turning to see who interrupted us once again.

Ari stood there with Vic, both of their mouths agape, giggling uncontrollably as they stared at us.

Liz slid off the counter, smiling in embarrassment as to have gotten caught.

I couldn't have cared less who saw us. I was too ecstatic that I finally kissed her.

"The guys owe us fifty bucks!" The two girls said in unison, running away to go find who I assumed was Matt and Leon.

I chuckled and turned back to a flushed Liz, but her eyes didn't scream happiness like mine did.

So I said the only thing I could.

"I don't think I can hide my feelings any longer, Liz."

She looked up at me. "What feelings?"

"The feelings that I have for you."

She shrugged. "Again, what feelings, Avan? It's just acting."

And with that, she left me alone in the dressing room, feeling completely and utterly defeated.

-----

the end!

jk.

feel free to comment your thoughts!

-izzy