twelve.

AVAN

I didn't understand what was going on with Liz.

Every time she came onto set, she looked more depressed each day.

There were dark circles under her eyes, making it look like she hasn't slept in days. She barely wore any make-up anymore- well, at least until she had to put some on to shoot an episode. Her hair was always tied up in a messy bun, as if she wasn't even bothering to try anymore.

I wasn't the only one who was worried about her though. Ari and Vic had asked her multiple times what was wrong, but the actress just weakly smiled at the girls and told them to not worry, and that everything was fine.

But Liz was a terrible liar.

I knew she wasn't fine. Everyone knew she wasn't fine, but we all didn't know why.

She was becoming worse and worse each passing day, and it hurt me to see her like this.

I saw her in the dressing room once again, but she wasn't fixing her make-up, or doing her hair. She just sat against the wall, her knees pulled up to her chest as she stared at complete nothingness.

"Liz," I murmured as I walked over to her, sliding my back down the wall to sit next to her.

She didn't look at me, just continued staring off into space.

"Can you tell me what's wrong, please?" I asked hopefully. "Me and everyone else are all worried about you."

No answer.

"Liz, please." I stared at her with pleading eyes, desperate for her to talk to me. "Can you please talk to me? I'm confused, Liz. I want to know what's going on with you."

Her eyes then snapped to mine, and she frowned.

"Get out."

My brows furrowed in confusion. "Liz- "

"Get out!" She yelled again, desperately this time. It was like she was begging me to leave her.

"We have another scene to shoot," I told her gently, hoping that she would calm down enough to finish filming. Filming would hopefully get her mind off of whatever was going on in her life.

"Tell everyone I won't be there."

"What?" I asked softly.

This wasn't like her. This wasn't like her at all.

"Tell everyone I won't be there," she repeated, her blue eyes dull and glossy.

"Liz, you have to come shoot with us."

"Avan, please." She looked at me, her eyes begging to just listen to her. "I just want to be alone right now."

But I didn't want to leave her alone.

Instead I scooted closer to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, feeling her stiffen in my embrace.

But soon she relaxed, and laid her head on my shoulder.

And the whole room became completely silent, except for our quiet breathing.

-----

remember this is fiction, guys. just warning you all.

comment your thoughts if you wanna!

-izzy