chapter 18, stuck

The two boys stood in silence as they waited for the doors to open. A few seconds passed and the elevator came to an abrupt halt, but the metal panels didn't move at all.

"Uhhhhh" Izuku put down the few boxes he was holding and stepped towards the doors. "Hello?" he banged on the wall slightly with his fist. "Can anyone hear me?"

No response

The bird headed boy stepped beside him and looked over at the button panel.

"The buttons are jammed" he sighed as he pressed the button for a second time.

Midoriya flashed a nervous smile and pulled out the phone for his pocket. "Maybe I can call someone together us out" he tapped the screen a couple times and it began to ring. After a few seconds a groggy voice spoke.

"Whats the matter now problem child" sensei was obviously not in the best mood and probably didn't want to have to deal with problems today. Then again, when does he ever want to deal with things.

"Well uhm- I'm in the elevator with tokoyami-kun and we're kind of stuck" he chuckled awkwardly as he finished his sentence.

The always sleepy man groaned and the two could almost see him pinching the bridge of his nose.
"What do you mean stuck"

The broccoli boy was about to speak again when Fumikage decided to answer for him. "We're trapped inside the elevator. The doors won't open and the panel is stuck."

Aizawa let out a heavy sigh and hung up the phone, leaving the two boys in silence.

Authors note

OMG IM ALIVE!
such a shocker I know
Sorry this is short but i can't be bothered and I guess it's better than nothing

287 words