chapter 5, sleepover pt2

A quiet yawn came from midoriya as he stretched out. He turned to the alarm on shouto's bedside and read the time. 10:23. They had been studying since 4pm and were warn completely worn out.
"Are you tired? It's getting late, we should. sleep." The split boy closed his laptop and placed it on the side. "c'mon, you can borrow some of my pajamas."
Izuku wasn't even half awake but still managed to follow the him to the wardrobe. Todoroki pulled him along and showed him the bathroom. He handed midoriya the clothes and closed the door. He slipped off his uniform and grabbed a plain white shirt and some comfy pajama bottoms that were also white. After, he started to pack away the equipment and sorted out the bed.
Midoriya sluggishly trudged towards todoroki and leant on him. Shouto blushed violently and convinced himself that midoriya was to tired to notice what he was doing. The clothes were a bit baggy on the broccoli but he thought it was cute. He lead izuku to the bed and turned off the lights.

A few hours passed and todoroki awoke to the sound of chattering teeth. "Midoriya?" He groaned, "are you cold?"
The small boy  hummed in response and curled up tight.
"Here."
Todoroki wrapped his arms around the him and activated his heat. Within minutes, izuku was fast asleep, curled up against shouto's chest. He watched in fasination his chest slowly rose and fell.
He was happiest he'd been in a long time.

---------------------------------------------------------
A wild time skip appears!
What will you do?

Fight.                  Bag
Pokémon.          Run
---------------------------------------------------------

Todoroki woke up first. He looked down at the small being wrapped in his arms and smiled. He turned his head, trying not to wake midorya. 10:00. Time to wake up.
He slowly released his grip around him and slid out of the bed.
He walked over the bathroom and freshened up. Today was Saturday and he was looking forward to spending it with the small broccoli he loved so much.
He stepped out the bathroom and was greeted by a tired izuku.
"Todoroki-kun?"
"Morning sleepy head" he joked and pulled out some clothes for the day.
He also pulled out a few outfits for him, so he could choose what he wanted to wear. He went back to the bathroom and put on slightly ripped blue jeans, a large navy jumper and some black trainers. He stepped back out and saw midoriya wearing some black shorts and a striped purple tank top with his signature red shoes.
They headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. Todoroki was very surprised to not find his father shouting. Instead he saw fuyumi and natsuo laughing and joking on the dining table together.
"Morning shouto! Who's this?" The girl said with a friendly grin.
"I'm midoriya, shouto's classmate."
"Well it's nice to meet you midoriya. I'm fuyumi and this is natsuo." She pointed at the boy beside her and turned to him.
"Hey" he smirked
"Please take a seat." She was nice, unlike todoroki's father.
They chat for a while until shouto came down with food.
"Here you go." He placed a bowl of katsudon Infront of each of them and gave everyone a glass if water.
Midoriya displayed a wide grin, as katsudon was his favourite meal.

After eating, izuku took everyone's plate and began to wash up.
"What do you think you're doing" shouto chuckled.
"Dishes?"
"Oh no you don't! You are a guest. Guests don't do dishes." he smirked at him playfully.
"Oh yeah? Well I don't care!" He stuck his tongue out at him and giggled, as the split boy picked him up from behind.
"Hey! Shouto! Put me down!" He laughed
"No"
"Shouto!!!" He giggled as he was chucked onto the sofa and drowned in pillows.
"Staapppp!"
Todoroki laughed and teased the small boy who stuck his tongue out at him. They laughed for ages until they heard a bang at the door.
"Shouto's head shot up toward the door. His dad was back.

They quickly grabbed their stuff and snuck out the living room window, so there wasn't a repeat of yesterday.

Authors note

THE SHIP
THE SHIIIPPP
IITTSSS SAIIIILLIINNNNG

703 words