chapter 17, moving in

Tuesday, 12:13pm.

"Shouto I can carry it myself, really!" Midoriya attempted to take the stack of boxes that the split boy was carrying. Emphasis on 'attempted'.
"I won't tell you again 'zuku. I'll take these boxes up to your room and you can bring the smaller ones."
The taller boy turned around and made his way through the common room.

A few students were already lounging by the sofa and they giggled amongst themselves as the broccoli look-alike turned a light pink.
"Yea 'zuku~" uraraka teased as she looked away from the other girls surrounding her.

Midoriya blushed violently and scrambled away, carrying a few of his boxes, leaving the gossiping group behind.

He made his way to the stairway and turned towards the elevator. It would be much easier than trying to climb two flights of stairs. He shuffled the boxes slightly as he pressed the button. He stood in place for a few seconds, along with another one of his classmates before the metal doors slid open.

Izuku turned his head and smiled at the bird boy as they entered the metal box.
"Are you headed to the second floor too?"
Tokoyami nodded slightly and pressed one of the many buttons on the panel.

After a few seconds, the doors closed and they began to rise..

Authors note

Hey. I'm sorry this is a really short chapter and I haven't posted in a while. I haven't really had any motivation to post. I will try and write some more chapters soon though.