chapter 11, monday

Todoroki checked the time as they walked out the door. "Thanks again for letting me borrow a tie, midoriya."
Izuku slightly smiled and nodded, turning to face away from him.
"Is everything alright?" Shouto placed his hand on the smaller one's shoulder and peered over at him.
"I'm worried." He stopped moving and tilted his head up before resuming, "won't your dad try to take you from school?"
They stood in silence for a few seconds before the split boy spoke, "he'll try but he won't succeed."
Midoriya was confused but decided not to question what he meant - instead he smiled at his friend and continued to walk to ua.

They pushed through the doors and shoved their way through the halls.
The two eventually made it into the form room and were welcomed by a loud shouting pomeranian.
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I GOTTA TELL YOU DUNCE FACE!" sparkes cracked from his palms. "IM NOT GAY FOR THAT STUPID PORCUPINE!!!"
"really?" Denki smirked. "Because these pictures beg to differ!" He laughed loudly before showing a picture of katsuki and Ejirou kissing in the park.
"HEY WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!" The angry boy swiped at his hand, trying to grab the phone, but missed as it was thrown into the air. "IM GONNA KILL YOU PIKACHU!"
Kaminari was chased out the classroom by a furious bakugou and kirishima was left covering his red face, being pestered by the girls.
Todoroki chuckled and midorya had a shocked look pinned to his face. "I always joked kachaan was gay but I never thought of this" he giggled into his hand, causing the split boy to slightly blush. They walked together towards todoroki's desk but separated when one of them was called away

"Hey deku!" Midoriya waved back at the rosy cheeked girl and sat by her desk. "Sooooooo..... I see you and todoroki have gotten close lately?" She raised her eyebrow and nudged the green haired boy.
"I- uh-" he stuttered turning slightly pink. "I guess?"
Ochaco rolled her eyes and smiled, smirking at his response. "I've even heard rumours that he's staying around your place now"
Izuku shook his thoughts and quickly tried to change the subject, "what about you and Iida huh?" He poked at his friends arm. "Theres obviously something going on there!" She shrunk into her chair, turning a cherry red.
"Oh shut up!" She laughed, turning to the blue haired boy. He was trying to stop bakugou from murdering denki- who was now cross eyed and thumbs up.
"Yo sparkly sparkly boom boom man! You don't gotta yeets me to oopsie daisy sky place ya know." He grinned  before flopping onto the floor."

"CAN ALL OF YOU PLEASE BE QUIET" Aizawa peered out from under his desk. "Some people are trying to sleep here!" He rolled his eyes before muttering something quietly and curling back up in his yellow sleeping bag.

---------------------------------------------------------
It's time for a time skip!
---------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, lunch had arrived and todorki was starving. He made his way to the lunch hall and sat down next to midoriya. "Hey shouto!" The small boy smiled as his friend approached. Ochaco smirked "so you guys are on a first name basis huh?," She teased.
"Omg shut up uraraka!" Izuku squealed, extremely flustered and the split haired boy turned away to hide his blushing face. They all joked around for a few minutes, until todoroki noticed one of the nearby tables giggling loudly.
One of the girls stood up and walked over towards them. She tapped midoriya's shoulder and held out a book with a large red heard drawn on the front. "Uhm deku?" The pink skinned girl spoke in snorts and giggles. "You dropped this when you left form."
The boy turned a bright pink before snatching the book and stuffing it into his backpack. "Oh and don't worry, we won't spill the tea." She giggled and skipped off to her friends that were still talking about what was inside.

The three shot a confused look at the flustered boy and Iida broke the silence. "I'm heading to class now." He stood and picked up his tray. "Is anyone else coming?"
"I will!" Ochaco chirped without hesitation.
The two walked out the cafeteria and head to their classrooms.

Authors note

I have no idea what to say so have a cookie 🍪

728 words