1. Why am i here?

✨✨✨

✨✨✨

You were shaking while regretting your rude words you spoke off on your stepmother, but that was necessary and yeah, this necessity brought you into something terrible.

The morning was normal, you were taken to a party by your stepmother who hated your existence.

You wanted to run off from this ruckus...

And when you heard her talk with a man, you understand why you were brought to this party of rich people...

"Thanks for the deal. Where is the girl?"

"Oh she will be sent to you in awhile."

"Thanks so much madam, our sir needed instant service and god knows what he would have done to me if you haven't have helped me." The man Chimed thankfully to your stepmother.

"No big deal." She flashed back a smile.

You turned around, trying to run away but someone grabbed your shoulder.

"Where are you running away my dear? I guess you heard everything right, so let me clear it up for you. You have been leaching off on your father's money from the day you were born. But for the first time you got a chance to help your father and family. Just do as they say for tonight and then we can sign a big deal of collaboration with one of the park enterprises."

You couldn't say anything...

You were a burden?

Leaching off?

Those words were sure harsh for a just 18 year old girl like you...

It happened and you felt that now no Matter what You have to face, you Will pay off the debt of your so called parents who were making you feel pathetic with their words.

No matter if tonight you had to do something bad or illegal, something you don't like or don't want to, whatever it maybe...You were ready to face it for this night...

Your stepmother gestured you towards the man with whom she had a conversation earlier...

As if she respected you...

And she left...

Now you were guided to the upper floor of the astonishing mansion...

The man in front of you looked so relieved as if his life was on stake if he couldn't find a girl.

"Gosh. I thought it will be my funeral today, but thanks to you girl, sir will have no idea that his assistant is so much talented to arrange his demands in minutes. The girl or lady which was supposed to be here today, ran off with half payment. That bvtch thought i would become helpless and pay her more to Come but luckily i got you." The man spoke and smiled towards you while blabbering about himself.

"Umm...what am i supposed to do?" You looked down nervously.

"Just obey him..." the man replied.