69. New Identity

"Y/n is . . ."

Namjoon mutters, "Min."

Jimin blinks. Not once, not twice.

"Hyung, what bullshit-"

"I SAID Y/N IS MIN! DIDN'T YOU FXCKING HEAR ME!?" Namjoon roars this time.

He swiftly walks upto you, grabbing the neckline of your top and swiftly pulling it down your left shoulder, he gasps,
"You have the mole as well. Fxck!"

You stiffen in terror. Jin wanted to hide it. So, was Jin right? Were you really Min? The person this family of brothers avoid even talking about.

Jimin chuckles, "Namjoon Hyung, are you alright? Do you realise what bullshit you're spewing out?"

Namjoon tosses the papers in his hands at Jimin's feet, groaning in utter frustration.

You watch Jimin lean down to grab them, he unfolds the set of papers, turning them around numerous times as he falls to his feet. Numb.

Namjoon's eyes now spill fresh tears, a sob leaves his lips as he pulls you into his arms. His palm caresses your back as he hiccups, cupping your face and searching your eyes.

"M-Min..." he whispers, "Our M-Min. You were with us all along..." he utters, taking in a deep breathe as a beautiful yet painful smile infects his lips.

Definitely, his tears were tears of joy.

You glance at Jin, who's just fuming. His palm fisted and nose flaring while he tries to keep his calm. Jin definitely wanted to keep your identity a secret.

"W-What are those papers Jimin master-?" you manage to question Jimin who's still quiet, his face looking paler than ever.

"D-Don't call me that anymore." He says between short breathes.

"DNA report." Namjoon answers for him.

"You...you don't remember us, Min?" Namjoon asks, looking into your eyes hopefully.

"I-I don't know what you mean-"

"That's enough, Joon. Let her have some rest. You guys are making it difficult for her. As a psychologist, you should know better." Jin interrupts, he walks upto you, grabbing your wrist and pulling you along until you stop yourself right in front of Jimin.

You kneel down in front of him while he stays knelt on the rough ground. His eyes are slowly but surely brimming with tears.

He looks down, without even facing you.

"Master-"

"I told you to not call me that, M-Min," Jimin says, swiftly wiping his tears only to sob harder every passing second.

You couldn't bear it. Couldn't bear seeing him sob like that. Just how much a person's existence can affect someone?

"B-but-" you glance at the ring, "Y-You weren't calling me that some minutes ago. You called me Y/n-"

He shakes his head, face down and body shivering the slightest, showing how much he's holding back.

You were expecting a reply but definitely not the one he was about to give you.

You weren't aware how damaging those three golden words of his would be.

He lifts his head, barely gazing at you as he speaks,

"Y/n doesn't exist."

Huh?

"What are you saying master-"