25. His life

✨✨✨

✨✨✨

"Who is that girl?" You find yourself asking.

"None of your business kitten, and Taehyung-ah! Hurry up! We're getting late!" Jimin states in a stern voice, making Taehyung fold his wallet and place it inside his pocket.

You stood still, confused and curious.

"Alright hyung, the car is ready, let's go." Taehyung walks towards the large glass window, the city view being nice and clear from up there.

You find them talking about some business deals...

Your eyes turn dizzy until a gunshot makes you flinch and open your eyes wide out of shock.

"M-master-" you see Taehyung and Jimin panic and rush towards the door.

"Jimin hyung, I think S men found out our location, we should leave right away, the car is ready." Taehyung shouts, going out of the room as Jimin reaches forward to grip your wrist,

"C'mon! We don't have time! Run!" He pulls you out of the room along with him, breathing heavily and running down the stairs.

"Not the elevator Jimin hyung, we don't want her getting hurt!" Taehyung says, resulting in making you rush all the way to the underground parking lot.

"Assistant Jo!" Jimin pulls out a gun from his coat, shooting two people standing by at a distance, he opens the car door, pushing you inside harshly and sitting beside you right after.

He adjusts his coat and closes the door.

"Don't worry babygirl, it's alright."

"To my office, fast

"To my office, fast." He instructs the driver who pulled the car right away.

You gasp, looking at him fishing out a Bluetooth ear piece from his pocket and connecting it with his phone, he quickly fits it inside his ear, clicking the button as it gives off a faint blue light.