Was it just a nightmare? - chapter 2

2 months had passed by ever since I seen Jeff. I was in a hospital lying in a bed. I was in a coma all those months but today I was back home. Jessica was laying in her own bed now in her room thinking when she would see Jeff again. She didn't know why he spared her life..... since he was about to kill her. She never knew why she always thought about him. He was a killer she thought and I can't care about him knowing that he was a killer. It was around midnight when she decided to go to sleep. Jessica closed her eyes until she felt a weird feeling.... that someone was watching her. She quickly got out of bed and walked over to her window. As soon as she walked over to it Jeff appeared in the window and came into her room. Jessica was shocked to see him and his white hoodie was covered in fresh blood. "What are you doing here?", she asked nervously. "Well I wanted to check up on you and see if you were out of that coma of yours", Jeff said chuckling. She backed away and sat down on her bed staring up at him. Jeff sat down next to her smiling..... but this smile was different.... it wasn't that psychotic smile she saw that night.... this one was more gentle and less horrifying. "So..... i'm sorry for trying to kill you that night", Jeff said calmly. She was shocked seeing him so nice but she smiled accepting his apology. "It's alright", Jessica said. Jeff felt his heart beating fast and he didn't know what was happening. She just stared blankly at him as she smiled. "You know your not as bad as I thought you would be", after she said that she kissed his cheek then pulled away. Jeff suddenly blushed really hard and he never blushed before in his life. "Um well I better get going", Jeff said climbing out of her window really fast and vanished in a flash. Jessica laid back in her bed and closed her eyes going to sleep with a smile on her face.