Jeff..... Why? - chapter 7

That night I layed there on the bed unsure of what to do. Jeff told me he would be back in a couple hours but it's been like 8 hours since he left. I'm starting to get worried about him.... maybe I should go look for him. Why would you want to do that? he could be on a killing spree right now..... my thoughts were speaking to me. "But I want to see if he's alright.....", I slowly got off the bed and as soon as I did that Jeff came through my window not even saying a word to me at first. Jessica turned around to look at him and he was drenched in blood. "Jessica...... we can't be together anymore.... I think it's best if you don't see me anymore", Jeff said. Tears formed in my eyes and I suddenly was yelling at him, "Jeff please! after all this time I actually thought you were in love me!!!!!!", then I suddenly took out my pocket knife and I raised it running towards him. Jeff quickly moved out of the way and stabbed me right in the leg. I fell over screaming in pain and I held my leg while lying on the floor crying. "You're nothing to me Jessica and you know that", then Jeff jumped out the window and disappeared. I stood up leaning against the wall for balance and my leg gushed out some blood. The room was dark and lifeless without Jeff here.... Jessica thought if she would ever see him again. Jessica limped slowly out of the room and went into the bathroom. She searched through the medical cabinet for bandages. When she found some.... Jessica quickly wrapped the bandages around her wounded leg. She put the rest of the bandages away and leaned against the wall to think about what just happened. Jessica took off her wedding ring and threw it into the trash can next to her. So the wedding is off huh? that's too bad.... hahahahahahaha you stupid girl you should've just killed him in the first place.....! My thoughts were screaming at me and telling me things that I should have done when I first met him. I feel so empty without him but my thoughts tell me that I should kill him.... to end him.... to never ever see him again. My life is ruined because of Jeff but I want him back.... I have to find some way to get him back.... I don't care what my thoughts tell me but I make my own choices.... my thoughts can't choose for me.... so i'm going to find him and i'll bring my knife with me in case things get deadly. Jeff is my world and he would never hurt me like that.... unless it was for a reason... but why would he do this to me and why now? Jessica curled up into a ball and cried for the rest of the night while thinking about Jeff.