Our Dream Wedding - chapter 6

It was 8 in the morning and Jeff woke up first. He sat up and stretched looking around. Jessica stirred awake not really wanting to wake up and she looks at Jeff. "Hey um Jeff, I was wondering if we could plan our wedding now", asked Jessica. Jeff sits next to her and says, "yes and I want dead bodies everywhere around us while we say our vows". She looked shocked but then smiled, "alright we can have a few dead bodies but not alot", Jessica said. He replies by saying, "our dream wedding should have black streamers and black balloons, we should make it look scary". "You want it to look scary?, well I want it look pretty with purple streamers and blue balloons", she said. Jeff chuckled and kisses her then he says, "well alright.... i'll go with your idea and we are going to shop for your dress soon". Jessica giggles and kisses back then says, "thank you hun". He hugs her tightly and says, "I will make our wedding awesome and fun.... you will see". Jessica smiled happily and kissed Jeff. She did not know when she wanted to do the wedding but they would have to set it up soon. Right now Jeff was just thinking about Jessica more than killing and he might not kill for awhile. He's thinking about acting like a normal gentleman for a change just for a little while and Jessica might hold off on killing as well. Jessica liked her idea for the wedding and she also liked Jeff's idea but Jeff chose her idea so she wouldn't be upset. Together they will make this wedding big and beautiful. Jeff always dreamed about getting married, so did Jessica. But let's hope that their wedding doesn't go bad. I mean what would Jessica do without Jeff, he has made her so happy.