Death Of A Fellow Friend - chapter 13

Jeff's POV:

Poor Jessica. I wish I could do something. She should know that her brother is dead but i'm not going to tell her just yet. "Jeff is something wrong with me? I keep hearing voices in my head and sometimes I see blood but no one else can see it", I heard Jessica say. I wonder if there is something wrong with her because I hear her scream sometimes for no reason. "Do you ever get bad headaches from when you hear the voices?", I had to ask since Hoodie had the same reaction when he heard voices. She nodded...... now we have to go through this again. Slendy probably has to drug her just like how he drugged Hoodie and Masky when they had this problem because they almost killed us. The voices were telling them what to do and it took over their minds. I'm not going to let the voices control her mind..... I don't want to see her get hurt.

Ben's POV:

I came stomping into Jeff's room. "Hey! I heard Jessica crying and yelling! What's going on?!". Jeff looked really shocked since he didn't know why I was mad exactly. "Hey calm down she's fine now", Jeff smiled innocently as if nothing happened. I charged at him throwing him into the wall and Jessica screamed. I knew that I was scaring her but right now I just wanted Jeff dead. Jeff got up and grabbed me by the neck holding me up in the air. "WHAT'S WRONG BEN?????!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME!!!!!!?????", Jeff snapped. Then something happened..... I felt something dripping down my stomach. I looked down seeing a knife was through my chest but it wasn't Jeff that stabbed me.

Jessica's POV:

I had to do it. I had this gut feeling that Ben was going to hurt or kill one of us. But then again I actually could read minds..... that was weird.... well once I read Ben's mind I saw that he wanted to take me away from Jeff so that he could kill me. He wanted me as his dead bride..... I can't believe it. "Jessica why did you do that?!", Jeff asked me angrily. "Ben was going to kill me Jeff..... I knew he going to do it", I was going to cry any minute. Ben smiled, "it's all true Jeff..... just let me die..... i'll fine.... I never liked you anyways..... I hate you....", then there was a glowing light and Ben was gone. I killed him...... I didn't want to but he was going to take me away from Jeff and I wouldn't be able to see him ever again.

Jeff's POV:

I couldn't believe what she said. Ben was going to take her away from me. Great..... now I have to tell Slendy the news about what happened. I guess Ben pretended to like me. For some reason I don't know how Jessica could know something before it actually happens. Maybe she can read minds or tell the future. But in my heart.... I know that she's not human but she's not a creepypasta either. I wonder if she's part creepypasta..... if that's the case then her other half must be her brother..... they are probably twins. I hope she doesn't get in trouble for killing Ben..... he has caused so many problems so he actually deserved to die. Goodbye.... Ben I hope you rest in peace.