𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 🧊

Start from the beginning

"And whose clothes are those?" Y/n raised her head and stared at Jina at her new question.

"Doesn't this feel like that scene with police or something questioning the culprit who did some sin so he had to be locked up? Namjoon?" Y/n smiled at him.

He cursed at himself wondering why he had shown her how those things in earth worked. Because at the very moment, Jina did seem like a police officer or some journalist trying to get every its and bits of information of the deity who was sitting on the couch with a cool stance.

"Jina. It's okay. She actually is no threat to us. We're past that." Jin patted the girl's hair who gave a brief nod before opening her mouth.

"But she has been her for two nights and you're already believing her. Are you sure y'all aren't bewitched by her spell or something she put on you?" She got shook of heads as reply.

"Looks like you all are in a deep talks. I'll be going now." Jungkook who was the only one not present in the discussion for the past hour came descending downstairs.

"Why can't I just sit here like you all?" He groaned while putting on his watch.

"Jungkook." Hoseok sent him a knowing look.

"Fine." He sighed and took his coat from the hanger beside the door.

"Jungkook." Jimin repeated and Jungkook gave him a knowing look with seemed like he was all about to lose his sanity.

"Fineee. I won't. I repeat 'I won't' let myself get out of the guard's vision." Shouting the words from the doorstep, he ran to his limo where his guards were waiting for him.

Jungkook's POV
Stepping out of my limo, I checked the time and I was exactly 15 minutes late. Not that anyone would have the right to yell or fire a CEO for being late but I wouldn't want to be late. That's for sure.

It was just that I was caught up with some memories while I was dressing up.

I walked into the building with the guards following me close. It's just a pain in the heart that I have to be wary of people now. Not a normal way to live. Sigh

Stepping into the elevator, one of the guard's closed the door and clicked the 25th floor.

I was awake as daylight when I heard shuffling beside me. Last night I came to my room, the heartless (I'm not 100% sure but I'm sure she is) yet beautiful deity was on one of the sides of the bed, sleeping like a human.

Remind me to ask her how she's actually human like yet not so humanlike. Does that even make sense? I hope not cause I know that doesn't.

I reached my floor and let the guards stand outside my door as I stepped into my office.

So like the gentleman I am, I quickly slipped into another side of the bed after washing up and being fully clothed cause the deity seemed feminine and might be a female afterall.

When I opened my eyes, the sunlight had peeked its way over to her side which caused her to wake up. But I was in a lazy mode. Awake but eyes closed. Sleepy but wide awake.