𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 🧊

Start from the beginning

"Yeah?" The latter only waved at her.

"My mouth feels bitter." She complained again as Jungkook finally turned off his phone and looked at her.

"Bitter?" He asked again and got a nod for a reply.

"Was that jam some kind of poison or what?" She glared at the chocolate jar.

Jungkook followed her sight and had himself speechless when he saw that at least more than half of the jam was already eaten. Probably by her. Because it was almost full when he opened the new jar just some minutes ago.

He shook his head in disbelief and stood up. "You're supposed to not eat too much sugar in one go."

Y/n watched as Jungkook walked inside the kitchen.

"But it was tasty." She complained and followed him. He was making a cup of coffee.

"But now it's bitter, isn't it?" He got a nod as a reply.

In some minutes, he finished the coffee and handed it to her.

She right away gulped the hot liquid as Jungkook was too slow to stop her.

"It's hot!!" She exclaimed and stuck her tongue out with seemed to be burnt to red. Jungkook grimaced at the sight.

"Nothing new." He sighed at her clumsiness or rather 'new to things' issue and took the hold of the cup and placed it on the counter before fanning her tongue with with hands along with y/n who was frantically fanning her almost burnt mouth.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." She exclaimed and closed her mouth before looking at him.

"I can't even feel the taste my own mouth right now." She said and Jungkook could only scrunch up his face in response.

'Was she the same deity who was so full of herself?' Jungkook could only assure himself based on her same face and voice.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"So you're telling me that there was a spare room and you didn't even think it would be inappropriate for her to share a room with you?" Jina's voice was sure about to tear the walls of the mansion or better wording: the walls might crumble soon.

She was never the type to yell like this so it took like a minute for the boys to make sure that it was Jina after all.

"It was Jungkook and he didn't mind it." Y/n shrugged from her place on the couch. She was still gloomy about her tongue being rashed by the too hot coffee.

"It was Jungkook..." She whispered and glanced at everyone.

"What? I just thought.... Nevermind." She sighed and slumped on the couch.

The way her eyes lingered on the floor for too long didn't get unnoticed by y/n.

"I get it why you're so in a fire breathing moment right now." She piped in the silence. It was nearly 10am and all of them had already gotten out of the bed.

"I am not. I was just... You know since you're a cunning deity." Jina succeeded to pull a distress in her face as she voiced her words. "Who knows what you might do to these innocent beings you're habituated to call 'Mortals'?"

She even raised her index and middle fingers and moved them to quote 'mortals'.

"Well? Yeah?" Y/n only glanced at her and went back to trace the white lining on the sweatpants (she stole from Jungkook's closet) with much attention that irked the anger out of Jina.