Chapter 15-The Family

Kirstie POV
"BABE!" Avi yells, and I shoot up. Avi is practically rolling on the floor, and I scowl.
"We're meeting your family today," I say, and get dressed. I choose a floral print blouse and boyfriend jeans, with small heeled boots. I make myself as pretty as I could, put my hair in a ponytail, and get ready to go. Avi wears a plaid button flannel and jeans. He pulls on a beanie, and I grab my purse, and we hit the road.
---------------------------------------------------
We arrive, and I'm welcomed by a rush of people, all shaking my hand and hugging me. If I hadn't been a touching kind of person, this would be weird.
"So, Kirstie, Avriel tells us you're his soul mate. Is this true?" A creepy man asks.
"Oh, yeah. He's my soulmate," I reply.
"Well," an elderly woman I think is his grandma speaks up, "when Avi was little, he was little charmer. He always had a the little girls hearts. Do you want to see pictures?" She pulls out a picture of Avi as a baby, his butt in the air in a bathtub. I laugh, and he snatches it out of my hands.
"Aw! I wasn't done with that!" I pout, and he just moves his chair closer to mine. I grab his hand under the table, and he laces his fingers with mine.
"Avi talks about you all the time. He never shuts up about you!" one of his many aunts say, and they all laugh. Avi squeezes my hand.
"Avi sure is lucky to have such a pretty girlfriend," his creepy uncle says.
"Thank you!" I flash him a smile.
"Avriel, would you come here for a minute?" Avi's grandma pulls him into the kitchen.
"Since you are the first, all us aunts pulled together for each of us to get you something," one aunt pipes up.
"First, I got you a cheeky gift," the closest aunt says to me. I pull out a Victoria's Secret box, and inside is a very riskay piece of lingerie. It was the right size. I flash her a questioning look. "Avi told me the size."
"Second, I got you a careful gift," I pull out a box of condoms. I roll my eyes and smirk.
"Third, I got you a useful gift," another aunt says. I pull a pregnancy test out. I smirk again.
"Fourth, I got you a caring gift," the fourth aunt says. I pull out a ring. It was just a band, with swirls all around. It fits around my middle finger, and engraved it says, for our new niece, welcome to the family. I place it around my finger.
"Fifth, I got you a redeemable gift," I open a up a card. Inside, I find a Target gift card, $100 on the card.
"Sixth, I got you a just, plain gift," inside was a Bath and Bodyworks Twilight Woods collection.
"Thank you all so much!" I say, and Avi walks in. All the girls freak out at the sight of me, asking questions. After becoming bored, they all walk away.
"Hey, how about some wine?" I gladly accept, and they all take a glass themselves.
"Well, y'all better get going, so you can try out the new gifts. Avi looks thoroughly confused, but I pull him out to the car.
"You told them my bra size?" I laugh.
"Why? What did they get you?" He asked.
"Some sexy stuff," I said.
"Like what?"
"Um lingerie, condoms, a pregnancy test, a ring, which I'm wearing, a Target gift card, and some lotion and perfume." I say. I place a five dollar
bill in his pocket, and kiss his cheek.
"Can't wait to try those out," he smirked.