"This guy is obviously smitten with you." Michelle chimed in.

I looked at the girls, their eyes glued to me, waiting for a response as to who my mystery man was. It just wasn't something I was comfortable talking about or announcing for obvious reasons. One being I don't even know where JJ and I stand right now. I mean the flowers certainly seem like a romantic gesture but I didn't want to over think things.

I laughed as the Michelle tried to guess the name of the mysterious man. She threw out every name of any guy that I had contact with on a weekly basis. Our delivery drivers, our vendors, some of our regular customers, even the Brinks man for goodness sake. I couldn't help but to find amusement in her failed attempts to guess. Especially because I knew it was not someone they'd expect, not in a million years. Heck, a month ago I wouldn't have expected it, I'm still trying to take it all in.

"Oh my God... JJ Watt."

"JJ Watt?" I questioned, my eyes darting to her.

I was so confused as to why that would be her first guess at who my mystery man was. I hadn't shared with anyone about JJ other than my parents and my younger sister, Rachel. So, why on earth would she have come to that conclusion?

"No, really..." She pointed towards the front of the store, my eyes following the direction in which her finger was aimed, "JJ Watt."

Tonya and Michelle instantly grew giddy, trying to mask their squeals. My eyes widened as I watched him walk towards us. His white Texans t-shirt hugging his biceps perfectly, almost as if the sleeves were too tight, his gray sweatpants hanging from his hips, I knew he must have just come from practice. My heart was fluttering in my chest; I couldn't believe he was here. I was speechless.

"Can I help you?" Michelle batted her eyes as she walked towards him, very flirtatiously.

When JJ neglected to respond to Michelle she followed his gaze to see what had him so distracted. I was proud to say it lead her to me. My eyes met his and our smiles seemed to grow in sync with one another. I walked towards him, still in disbelief he was standing in front of me, in my boutique.

"What are you doin here?" I was certainly curious, not that I was complaining, "The flowers are beautiful. Thank you."

Without notice he leaned down closing the gap between us placing a swift yet sweet kiss on my lips. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't caught off guard; but, in a good way. I had been my own worst enemy for days trying not to over analyze everything I could but definitely failing. I was so glad to know that anything negative I was thinking; wasn't true.

"Just finished with practice and wanted to come see you." He shrugged his shoulders, "Thought maybe I could steal you for lunch."

I wrapped my arms around his strong core. Even in my heels I was much smaller than him, my head just making it to his arm pit; but I loved the way my petite 5'3 frame disappeared into the embrace of his large 6'5 frame.

I looked up at him and nodded my head, "Yeah."

"Whoa, hold up!" Tonya's voice practically boomed through the brick walls of the shop, "JJ Watt is mystery man?"

We all laughed in unison. God love Tonya but she always tended to be over dramatic at times. Now being one of those times.

"Damn Emma." Michelle looked at me, hand on her hip as she shook her head looking JJ up and down, "Lucky you."

Call me jealous, call me crazy. I don't care; after the way she had just sized up JJ, I was definitely on board with the other girls. Part of me couldn't fault her because there was no doubt about it; JJ was handsome, definitely easy on the eyes. All I knew was that if she kept that up, there'd be conflict.