chapter two

After a few months of visiting one another back and forth our parents decided it was about time to move in together.
I was packing most of my stuff that I needed, finally actually getting rid of stuff I didn't need anymore. I packed some clothes, needs for hygiene, my school graduation diploma and other diplomas of modelling. Lastly I packed all of the things I kept from my mother, my mom died when I was about 7 years old. It's been quite a while, 13 years now. But it still was a sensitive subject for me.
Luckily Mingi's mother accepted me right away as she met me and honestly she feels like a second mother to me.
Once I was ready I looked over everything again, making sure I forgot nothing. I went downstairs and met with my dad, "are you ready son?" I nodded. Little did he know what was going on between me and Mingi.
Actually mingi didn't do anything to me yet, I guess it's because we've only been visiting and everytime we we're with all four of us together, but now that I'm about to move in i'm not that sure anymore.

Once we arrived at, now, our new house My dad's girlfriend let us in, as happy as always, she helped me get my luggage inside the guestroom, who from now on will be mine and left me unpacking it.
It was in front of Mingi's room and next to the bathroom. My dad's and his girlfriend's room and bathroom were downstairs so Mingi and I had the whole upstairs for ourselves.
I noticed my room having all white walls and, except of a bed and a wardrobe, not having any furniture.
I made myself comfortable for now, but planned on asking my dad to change a few things in my room later this day.

I couldn't get a glimpse of Mingi, so I asked "Where is Mingi?", his mom replied with "Mingi went to meet friends of him, he'll probably be home late or tomorrow." She gave me a little sad smile. I just nodded.
I went back upstairs intentionally going to my room but instead I entered Mingi's out of curiosity. I entered that one time when he showed me around but I didn't paid that much attention back then. His walls are in a dark shade of aegean. He had a huge bed, three persons would probably be able to fit in. He had some sport cars toys here and there as decoration. He had a clothing rack with his long grey and black coats on. He must like fashion. and lastly he had a wall with several pictures of him and his friends on it. The most of them are Mingi with three other lads.
I saw some microphones attached to their ears. I assumed that must be his little band of university his mom told me about.

I went back and continued to arrange my stuff in my room

I went back and continued to arrange my stuff in my room. While doing so I started thinking; her sad smile made me think Mingi must go out a lot and not spend lots of time with his mom. I pitied her; she was alone most of the time. She will have me and my dad now though.

A few hours later Mingi was still not home. We we're having dinner and talked about a lot of things. My work, Mingi's college, how things would go from now on etcetera.
"Dad, I would like to change some things in my room" I said as soon as the old conversation was over. He looked up at me, asking "What would you like to change?" "I would like to paint my walls in baby purple and have new furniture." He nodded and said that could be fixed. "Maybe Mingi and you could do it together." Mingi's mom said happily, I said that was okay. I didn't hate Mingi or anything, I've moved on from what happened as long as Mingi won't treat me like shit again I'm perfectly fine with it.

It's three weeks later now. I'm finally changing my room with Mingi helping me. For those wondering what happened to Mingi that night.

I was sound asleep when I heard someone downstairs, I heard a lot of noises. My heart was racing. I went down to see what or who it was. Luckily it was just Mingi, drunk. I let out a sigh approaching him. I put his arm around my neck tilting him up. I helped him up the stairs and in his bed. "My socks." Mingi whined. "I can't sleep with them on." I sighed and took them of. "thank you yunho" Mingi giggled cutely which made me smile. I quickly put the covers over him and left his room, going to sleep again.

Yes so since that day, I haven't particularly been scared of Mingi anymore. Even if he says he hates gays.

Mingi has started painting two out of four walls in baby purple without me, he didn't want to really but his mom kind off forced him to do so, I am sitting in the couch looking for more decoration such as a desk, a chair, new bed and some plants and paintings. When I finally ordered everything I shut my laptop and ran upstairs.

When I was about to enter I heard Mingi murmuring so I stopped and overheard him, later on I was able to hear him say to himself "This colour is so gay."