chapter seventeen

The location was beautiful, outdoors in front of a castle with a gigantic fountain in front of it.

Today was a photo shoot for a campaign of race cars. Mingi overheard. Although it was for that specifically campaign, the location and outfits are very elegant. A black suit and another beige one hanging on the clothing rack next to the makeup stands.

Mingi couldn't take his eyes off of the vehicle, the colors harmonizing just perfectly with each other.

Yunho approached Mingi, on his way to the clothing rack behind him. "I guess today is your lucky day." He smiled at Mingi as he passed by, Mingi was just like a kid, nodding and looking back at the car again.

Yunho came back changed, wearing the beige suit which suited him very well.
"You seem more excited than I am." He whispered at Mingi.
"You know I love racing cars." Mingi looked at Yunho and smiled, before Yunho was called on set as soon as Seonghwa was ready too. This photo shoot was only for Yunho and Seonghwa, they we're the lucky ones chosen by their company for this amazing chance. They did not normally have these photo shoots, so Yunho would give it his all and make the front page of the magazine.

Mingi could see one picture after another appear on the monitor screen, each one of them looked stunning, the lighting, the outfits, the poses and of course the car. The whole picture was just beautiful. For the first time in his life, he felt jealous of Yunho, he wish he could be at his place right now.

After the photo shoot was done, Yunho called Mingi. "You ready to take a picture?" He smiled as Mingi's eyes grew big. "Is this for real? Can I really take a picture with that car?!" Mingi spoke really fast, almost making it impossible to understand him. "Yes, the only condition is to wait to post anything on social media until our pictures are out. You can do that right?" Yunho's manager said very clearly, leaving no choice to Mingi but to accept.
Mingi turned in excitement to Yunho. "When did you plan this?" He couldn't stop smiling. "I talked to my manager while you were to busy watching the car." Yunho laughed.

"Mingi, come pick some clothes you like!" Yunho's manager called. He smiled one last time, whispering a thank you as he walked towards the clothes. Other than the suites, there were other clothes as well, the manager explained they didn't know what concept they were going for before seeing the location so they packed multiple choices.

Mingi picked a beige pair of baggy jeans, with his white t shirt and the jacked of the beige suit. Because the colors of the car are so flashy, he wanted something natural.

Once it was done, he thanked the photographer, the staff and the manager again. Of course he didn't took as many as the boys but he couldn't be happier at the moment.

Arriving home it was late in the evening, the boys entered their house, greeted by their parents on the couch.
"How was your photo shoot?" His dad asked. "It went great!" Yunho replied.
"Mom! I took pictures too!" Mingi exclaimed happily. "Really? how come?" His mother was confused. "It was a shoot with this gorgeous race car and you all know I love race cars, anyways, Yunho asked his manager if I could take some pictures with it and he said yes!!" Mingi made happy Mingi noises, jumping up and down at the same time. "That's awesome baby!" She stood up and hugged her son. Mouthing a silent thank you to Yunho to which Yunho just nodded in response.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" Ji-ho asked. "Oh yes, we stopped by McDonald's earlier. Thanks anyway dad." Ji-ho nodded and sat back down in the sofa.

The boys headed upstairs slowly, they were to exhausted to even walk properly. "Do you want to shower first? You have school tomorrow." Yunho proposed to Mingi as soon as they are in front of their bedroom doors. "Sure, thanks." They both opened their doors, but Mingi turned around again.

"What if we showered together?"