Chapter eleven

Their vacation was almost over. In two weeks the two boys became a lot closer. They often held sleepovers in each others rooms and they'd go out together a lot.

Yunho's friends started teasing them ever since the picnic. Exclaiming that they could see the "lovely looks" they gave each other. Yunho and Mingi just laughed it off but in reality, Yunho was worried about the younger one.

In the past days they also started this seducing game between them. Both weren't sure who started it and when, but they both found it funny. Although they would only do it when they are alone. Because Mingi still needs time. Time to process everything and get used to it.

Today to, at this Wednesday evening, they held a sleepover in Yunho's room. They stayed more often in his room because he has the biggest bed, and Mingi just likes the smell of Yunho surrounding him.

They ate with their family, showered and got ready for the sleepover. Yunho put on his pyjamas while Mingi carried his belongings to Yunho's room.

He opened the door, just to turn back around and close it again.
Yunho heard and turned around, facing Mingi, his upper half still naked. Mingi took deep breaths, eyes checking out Yunho's muscular body.

"What's wrong?" Yunho asked smirking.
"Nothing." Mingi swallowed dry. "Come on Mingi, you've seen my body before." Yunho stepped closer to Mingi.
"Huh? Oh yes, right." He giggled nervously.
Yunho took Mingi's pillows and stuffed animal out of his hands. Slightly caressing Mingi's private part in the process.
"Hey!" Mingi whispered.
"What?" Yunho snapped back. Placing the soft objects on his bed, he turned back facing Mingi, stepping forward again. Mingi backed up, fear taking over his body. Yunho came closer, "I can do it over and over again if I want to." After his words he touched Mingi again, touching his chin right after.

Mingi brought his hands up to his chest in disbelief, Yunho laughed adorably and took his hand dragging him onto the bed.
"I won't do it again if you don't want to." Yunho reassured Mingi.
"Okay." Mingi nodded.

Finding a comfortable spot on the bed, he was now big spoon. Sometimes Yunho wants to be babied to, Mingi had found that out a while ago.

"Anyways you're cute when you're scared of me." Yunho looked up and winked at Mingi.
"Hey, stop it!" Mingi was flustered, his ears turned red. Yunho laughed but Mingi wouldn't take it.
Him being big spoon was good, having mostly control over the situation. He reached out and grabbed Yunho's middle part through his pants. It wasn't just caressing like Yunho did. No, he grabbed it with his whole hand and softly pinched it.
Yunho tilted his head up, his face didn't hide the fact that he was taken out of gard. Mingi looked him in the eyes, his fingers slowly but sensually going their way back up to Yunho's belly.
Yunho turned away, trying to concentrate on the movie they chose before laying down.
"You are cute when you're flustered." Mingi whispered in Yunho's ears.
He tried to ignore it at his best, Mingi being well aware of it, smiled at himself.

After the teasing they both concentrated on the movie, switching from position every now and then.
Right now Mingi's arm served as a pillow for Yunho's head. And his other hand rested on the older lad's waist. Just like this they fell asleep and another day went by.