8

Everyone had a goodnight sleep, the next day once everyone had their breakfast. Jasmine was doing a run in the morning, once Jasmine had finished her run she went upto her room and she passed her soulmate Meghan Klingberg, Jasmine turned around to her when Meghan grabbed her hand, Jasmine felt all tingly when that happened she couldnt believe she may have found her soulmate. Jasmine looked at Meghan for the longest time she then led her back to her room.

"So you are my soulmate, wow" said meghan, Jasmine nodded to this. All of a sudden Meghan pushed Jasmine up against the door and kissed her. They stayed like that until they needed air, when they pulled away they ended up like this. Jasmine wouldnt have any other way. Jasmine loved that she finally had a soulmate.

Jasmine had her forehead against Meghan, " I wasnt expecting that" said Jasmine, she felt content in Meghan arms she felt complete

Jasmine had her forehead against Meghan, " I wasnt expecting that" said Jasmine, she felt content in Meghan arms she felt complete. They moved to the bed Meghan was spooning "we will need to tell Vlatko and I also need to inform you that I have a male body part" said Jasmine, she held her breath, Meghan then kissed her neck. "yes to we need to tell Vlatko and I dont care your my soulmate and thats what i want" expalined Meghan. Jasmine was glad that Meghan liked the way she was. Meghan and Jasmine got up off the bed Jasmine got a shower while Meghan feshened up, they then went to find Vltako.