4

Jasmine sat on her balcony until the sun went down,  Jasmine felt at piece out on the balcony, she was happy that she took this job because she hoped that she would find her soulmate. Jasmine then settled into bed, Jasmine then went to sleep because she had a meeting with the staff at 8am in the morning.

The alarm woke Jasmine up at 7am, Jasmine got up, showered and dressed and ready for the day. Once she had everything she needed she headed to where she was meeting the other staff members. Jasmine was exicted to get started at her new job. Once Jasmine meet up with everyone in the lobby "good morning everyone" said Jasmine.

Everyone replied with their greetings. They waited until Vlatko and Milan entered the lobby. All the staff then followe them to the room they were using for the meeting. Once everyone had sat down Vlatko started the meeting, they discussed there tatics for the cup.

After an hour they went to the dining hall where the national team was eating breakfast Vlatko got everyones attention "you have 2 hours relaxing time and then meet in the lobby because we are going on the beach today" explained Vlatko.  Everyone nodded there head and went and did team bonding for two hours before the training session as Jasmine went to get her breakfast, as she was going up to the buffet one of national team brushed up against her hand and it was a sharp pain felt all in arms and in her chest where her soulmate mark is located on her body.

Jasmine looked over her shoulder and saw the most beautiful women she has every seen. She has short brown hair, she is about 5 foot. In jasmine eyes she was perfect she couldnt wait to officially meet her which would be at training.