7

Once the training session had ended they did some swimming before getting on the coach and heading back to the hotel. Jasmine made sure that everyone was on the coach, but when Meghan Klingberg went aboard Jasmine got the tingling sensation in her chest where her soulmate mark is located. Once they all arrived back at the hotel everyone went into the seprate rooms. Jasmine went to her room and got a shower all of a sudden the door knocked, Jasmine walked on her stumps. Once she got to the door she pulled a chair to look through the eye hole and saw Ash, Ali, Carli and Kelly on the other side. "Just one minute" said Jasmine, she then put on her legs.

Jasmine then walked and opened the door to them "what can I do for you" asked Jasmine. "We wanted to know if thats how hard the training sessions" said Ash "no it all depends on what you have the day before or the day after" explained Jasmine. "Also we would like to know if your soulmate mark burns when you go past Meghan Klingberg" asked Kelly, "why would you like to know Kelly" asked Jasmine. Kelly didnt answer that she was stumped.

Once they left Jasmine locked her hotel door and then jumped into the shower. Once jasmine was done she got dressed into jeans and a tshirt. Jasmine then dried and straightened her hair. She then sat on the chair in her room looking out at the veiw

Jasmine sat doing work stuff until there was a knock at the door

Jasmine sat doing work stuff until there was a knock at the door. Jasmine got up and answered the door she was shocked to see it was the national team, "what can do for you ladies" asked Jasmine "can we not do anything as physical as that today we are all achy" said Carli. "I will go easier on you tomorrow okay" responded Jasmine, they all nodded on that commet, they all left and Jasmine went back to doing her work stuff, she was doing training for tomorrow and she is the owner of her grandparents company Wilsons they did most things like apps, grocery and shoes.