2

Once it was time for dinner Jasmine went down to the reception area. When she was there she spotted Milan and Vlatko, Milan waved her over and she walked over to them. Milan and Vlatko was talking to some people the Jasmine didnt recongise. once Jasmine got over there "Hi Jasmine, how are you finding your room, I would like to introduce you to some people. This is Erica, Earnie, Kate and Phillip they are assistant coach, sporting director, general manager and goal keeper coach respectively," explained Milan "nice to meet you all" replied Jasmine.

Jasmine and Erica got talking about her time in the army. Jasmine was happy that they didnt treat her differently, Vlatko has said that he has told the staff and national team about her penuis with her permission. Jasmine felt at ease now that she didnt have to tell any one about her genetals. Erica and Jasmine was busy chatting about everything that they didnt see US NAtional team filtering through. Two women came in speaking German "who are them four" Jasmine asked Erica. "That is Ali and Ash they are happily married, the other two are Lynn Williams and Emily Sonnett" explained Erica.

"Wer ist diese Frau, die du noch nie gesehen hast? Ist sie angeblich diejenige mit den Genitalien der Jungen?" spoke Emily, "Ich bin mir nicht sicher, aber es ist unhöflich, hinter ihrem Rücken mit ihr zu sprechen" said Ali. Jasmine then turned aroud "Ja, aber Sie haben Recht, Sie sollten nicht hinter meinem Rücken sprechen, insbesondere nicht in einer anderen Sprache, von der Sie nicht wussten, dass ich gesprochen habe. Sie müssen Ihren Teamkollegen mitteilen, warum wir einen Pieptest, Liegestütze, setz dich auf, knirscht und Planken durchführen." Jasmine told them, everyone was then ushed into the food hall to get there dinner Valtko came up to Jasmine "what did you tell Ali and Emily" asked Vlatko. " I told them not to talk to people behinf their backs in a different langauge that they didnt know I spoke. I then told them that she would have to explain to her team mates why they are doing a beep test, push ups, sit ups, cruches and planks." Jasmine told Vlatko, he looked shocked.

German Translation
(Wer ist diese Frau, die du noch nie gesehen hast? Ist sie angeblich diejenige mit den Genitalien der Jungen? Who is this woman you have never seen before? Is she supposed to be the one with the boy's genitals?
ch bin mir nicht sicher, aber es ist unhöflich, hinter ihrem Rücken mit ihr zu sprechen I'm not sure, but it's rude to talk to her behind her back
Ja, aber Sie haben Recht, Sie sollten nicht hinter meinem Rücken sprechen, insbesondere nicht in einer anderen Sprache, von der Sie nicht wussten, dass ich gesprochen habe. Sie müssen Ihren Teamkollegen mitteilen, warum wir einen Pieptest, Liegestütze, setz dich auf, knirscht und Planken durchführen. Yes, but you are right, you shouldn't speak behind my back, especially not in another language that you didn't know I spoke about. You need to tell your teammates why we're doing a beep, pushups, sit up, crunch, and planks)