it cant be.

Ryan POV.

It been 2 months now,  and I don't know how to tell Bella that am not Rufus but his brother am do scared that she would never forgive me I don't know when it happened but I feel deeply in love with Bella my brothers wife, this was never the plan but I just can't help it who would not have fell for her she was lovely how I wish I was married to her.

I was going to sky group I had ask them to give us some time so that I can gather some money to invest I just hope it goes well .

3 hours later we were back from the investment and it went well dad his out of debt now I was so glad, right now I am in my parents house .

' I knew you could do it I never doubted you , unlike your father who loves that useless brother of yours I don't know when you will give my son the property' my mom said.

Some time I always thought she was never my mom but it not true she just hate me.

' don't ever say that about my son ' my dad said.

' you are just finding it difficult to believe that my son is better than that coward you call a son ' she said

' Can't you.....' I didn't wait to listen to what my father want to say I just left

I bought Bella I lovely dress then I went home .

When I got home I saw her in the kitchen then I hug her from the back ,just seeing her face made me happy .

' Bella the meeting went well father us now out of debt ' I said while smiling

' am happy for you ' she said then I gave her the dress

' why did you buy this for me ' she said

' because we are going out to celebrate my vitory' I said

Then we went out when we got back u ask her to come to my room since we were married.

And that was the best night of my life having her by my side.

When I got to walk few minutes later Cain entered and throw some magazine on me

' I thought you have changed , besides when did you go to New York ' he said

I look at the magazine and was  shock u saw Rufus kissing Veronica,  i could tell it was real so all this while Rufus knew Veronica and they were together and I was here now I understand he just wants me to help him clear the air then he come back.

' Cain it was taken a long time it  journalist walk ' I said.

' ok ,so when are we celebrating .' he said

' tonight ' I said I just wanted to get all this out of my head.
So if Rufus is sleeping with Veronica why can't I do the same to Bella .

But I knew I could not because I was in love with her .

When I got back I want to kiss Bella so badly even if I was half drunk ,but when she kissed me back I forgot all my problem.

Don't forget to vote and comment . thank you.