Now a married woman

Arabella POV.

It been one  weeks since I married Rufus today we are having a family gathering , I don't have much that u can waer because the first impression always matters a lot .

30 minutes later I heard Rufus shouting my name ,I don't know what I did to him but he has not been treating me well  .

I always thought that it was because of he had know other choices than to marry me , but we were in the same shoes .

I got down stairs . When I saw my angry husband .

' What took you so long if this is how you where at home you need to change because you are now a married woman .'he said to me then he left I don't know what I did but he don't like me.

1 hour later ,we where welcome or should I say Rufus was welcome by his mom I could already see the hatred look she was giving me .

What have I ever done to both mother and son

' you look just like her , never mind am Bianca' she said to me with disgust written all over  her face.

We went inside then we took our sit in the living after being severed Mr Juan Calos came down looking tressed and old .

' Welcome my dear hope the journey was not tressful ' he said at list someone was happy to see me

' It was not but thank you for asking .'

' So how live with your father ' Mrs Bianca said

'Bianca we talk about this ' Juan said

' what you expect me to sit back and watch your lover daughter .'bianca said.

' How can you say such in the girls presence when it not ture ' juan said

' Really so why won't you let my son choose ' Bianca said

' mom please forget about it ' Rufus said.

' Ma I don't know what I have done but I hope you could forgive me ' I said hoping.

' Never ' she said then she left .

What could I have done wrong .

' please don't mind my wife manners you will get use to it'

' thank you sir ' I said .

' oh please call me dad , I always wish I had a dauther.'

' ok dad 'i said .

' so dad since have done what you asked when do I get the property so we can that Working on the baby part ' Rufus said.

' when I feel like it ' he said angrily.

And that was how I spent my day in my in laws.

       Don't forget to vote.
       And comment.
        Thank you.