I love him .

Arabella POV.

It been 2 months now , and Rufus has been really nice to me .

Today he went for a really important meeting and I hope he comes back successful .

I don't know when it happened but I know that I am in love with him . I love him so much but am so scared to tell him I don't want to ruin how relationship or should I say friendship, I don't know what we are to him any more.

I was in the kitchen when Rufus came home and hugged me from the back.

' Bella the meeting went well  father is now out of debt ' he said happy am so glad he is smiling I would do anything to make him smile.

' am so happy ' I said hugging him back.

' look what I got you' he said

I look into the bag to see a dress.

' why did you get this for me' u said.

' Well we are going out to celebrate my victory ' he said happily.

So we went out that night and it was the best night of my life .

I just want to thank .y father for letting me marry Rufus because now I know what love means .

When we got home Rufus asked me to come to his room and sleep since we were married ,I happily said yes to me .

When I woke up Rufus already went to work I did can't help it even when Rufus employed an house help I still want to assist them so when Rufus got back the house help where gone it was just the both of us when he walk up to me I was so happy ,then when he kissed me I felt has if I was about to explored out of joy and I kissed him back as if my life depended on it.

Don't forget to vote and comment. thank you.