plan.

Rufus POV.

Right now i am in an hotel with Mia, am only with her for information about my dad ,I can't still believe that Arabella had the gut to tell my father what happened I am going to show her when am back .

Mia got out of the bathroom.

' so Mia tell me what going on' I said looking at her while she sit on the bed.

' your father want to invest  50 million with sky group company and when he has done it if it works he will get 50 billion  from them ' she said

' I don't get ' well it was not my fault for not being able to understand what she was talking about I took it from my mother she knew nothing about business .

' Darling you really know nothing about business do you, if he invest 50 million with them by the end of the month he will have 50 billion ' she said.

What if I did it for dad then it work it will only be my plan but father and mother will be surprised that not only Ryan can have billion but I can to .

' so is that all you have for me ' I said

' know your father has been looking for a man called Ryan 'she said .

When I heard his name my heart almost stop I most be fast with the investment so  father  would give me his  company before Ryan comes home .

I stood up and started dressing

' are you living ' mia said

' Yes I am I will see you tomorrow.' I said to her then I left .

When I got home I saw Arabella in the kitchen the first thing I did was slap her

' you slut you had the gut to tell my dad I hit you well next time it will be worse.' I said to her then I left .

The next day I was in my office I just got back from the investment that I secretly went to and I failed now my father owns then 10 billion how can Mia not tell me that you could always fail what am I going to do now.

For the past 2 hours I have been thinking about  what to do and I only came to one conclusion that I was going to ask Mia for Ryan place then am going to ask him to take my place ,then I will live here and come back when everything is settled.

  Don't forget to vote and comment . thank you.