" Do you like the room beta ....'
" I-i ......"
" Yes what is it beta"
Till then he entered in the room . Taking that as the clue to leave the room , aunty said " well I will take your leave ... Sir has returned ... Enjoy"

Trembling I held her wrist in a tight gripped pleading her with my eyes to not leave me alone with him .
" Sujata aunty I have returned so you can take your leave .... I will take care of her now ." He told her opening the doors wide for her ......

Having no other option left Sujata Aunty loosened her hand , offering me a sorry smile she left the room leaving me completely at his Mercy . I was beyond afraid . I did not want to see him .

He took slow predatory steps towards me making my knees go weak . I was Trembling thinking what would he do now . He was still wearing his sherwani . He looked good but one should never judge anyone on their outer appearance . Shivering under his scrutiny I lowered my gaze ...  Before he could utter a word I hurriedly took out my clothes from my suitcase and out my clothes from my suitcase and rushed inside the washroom . Locking the door I calmed my nerves taking huge glups of air in my system .

The mere sight of him made me dizzy

The mere sight of him made me dizzy . I took a hot shower and wore a pink colour saree which maa had packed for me .

After 20 minutes I came out and saw him sitting on the sofa having a drink

After 20 minutes I came out and saw him sitting on the sofa having a drink . He was literary checking me out . He had no shame at all . I silently made my way to the left side of the bed and got under covers giving him my back . I was at the edge of the bed .... Any move and I would be saying hello to the ground.  My intention was to complete avoid touching him like he was a plague.  All this crying had taken a toll on my health . I was having a headache . I kept my eyes closed but sleep was 100 miles away from me .

Any noise made by him made me jumpy and anxious dreading about the worst to come . After a few minutes I felt the other side of the bed dip ..    making me aware of our closeness .

I felt his hands tracing its way from my back to neck making me shiver.  Slowly he approached me and turned me so I could face him . His hands were replaced by his lips . I kept my eyes shut due to uneasiness . His touch made me feel used .... Cheep .... Disgusted.  He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me flushed against him . Every inch of my flesh could be felt by him . His thumbs made different patterns on my wist . His other hand removed the drape of my saree and lowered it till my waist . He started kissing my neck . He lowered me on the bed and put half of his body over mine . Tears started to flow from my eyes.  I instantly pushed him away and stood up.  I corrected my saree and started to leave the room hoping he would leave me alone . I had merely made two steps when he caught my wrist and pulled me onto him . His eyes were covered in lust which slowly turned into anger.  I jerked his hand away. 

" Don't touch me .... Stay away from me " I yelled at him

" You are my wife .... I have every right touch you ...."

" No ..... Never , you are no husband of mine .... You are a fraud who snatched away my family's happiness ..... You are the sole reason due to whom my Papa's health was at stake ..... Maa and dadi were continuously  crying because of you .... You threatened my family .... You made me a thing to be sold from one person to another ..... Sahil ji declined me because of your celeverness and having no other way to save my family from you I was compelled to marry you ...." I yelled crying. 

He threaded his fingers in my hair and pulled it roughly making me since in pain. 
" Do not talk about any other man .... You are mine mrinal .... only mine .... I have my rights on you .... And Don't forget my power using which I can bring your entire family on streets " he said and pushed me against the wall .

I shrunk into the wall fearing his next step . This man could do anything to my family . I had no time to think more as he roughly started to kiss me . I could smell the alcohol working in his system .

" No .... Please no .... I don't want this please shivram ......" I kept on hitting him on his chest .
I pushed him away and slapped him hard . It took him a few minutes to comprehend what happened . He was so shocked . My eyes widened but I quickly composed myself as he deserved it ....

J ...just for my body ..y .. you threatened my family .... You are a monster.... I hate you .... you can force yourself on me as I know you are coward but can never make place in my heart .... I hate you ...  I hate you ...u " with that I fell on the floor sobbing hard.  Bringing my knees near my chest I hugged myself placing my head on my knees to form a cocoon . All this time he did not Utter a word and left the room silently . I kept on crying thinking what worng did I do to deserve this .......

******************

So here is the updated ......
I dedicate this to all my friends . You all are saying to update it .... Sorry for the late .... Please forgive me ......
Am25maiti dharmeswarkalita dhruvi4sure kalmasiddreemjaireem ruvyafanatic SharanyaDebnath  chahna_writes
shyanaxxxx. Especially __evil__queen__ thatgirlatthecorner you both are waiting for this story naaa so here it is tell me how it is ok ..... I know you all will hate siddharth for this . But keep faith he will change . I promise you all and Shivram has married Mrinal and all his family don't know about all this .... What will be there reaction after knowing all this ......
Please vote , share and give all your feedback ♥️♥️♥️