"Great danger to the Republic, the Separatists could cause." Master Yoda expressed, looking up at the Chancellor, who in return wore a thoughtful face. Jaika glanced between the Jedi, curious as to what their next move would be. If the Separatists were going to be a danger, would it not be a good idea to locate them and put an end to their regime, before it becomes a lot worse and damaging? Jaika thought to herself, thinking of all of the possible solutions that could help the Republic after the mention of the new Galactic threat.

"I agree Master Jedi. The Separatists must be stopped before it is too late, before they attack the Republic. The people of the Republic must be protected, otherwise the Republic will fall under Separatist control." Chancellor Palpatine expressed, his face morphing into a determined expression as he glanced towards Master Windu, who wore a similar expression.

"We must locate the Viceroy and put an end to this. I sense that Senator Amidala may be in danger if he is not stopped." Master Windu shared, his voice full of determination. The Chancellor nodded his head in agreement. Jaika turned her gaze towards Master Windu, before diverting her gaze as she thought to herself. 

Jaika would not want Padmé to come into harm's way, especially if the Republic has the power and opportunity to stop the Viceroy from endangering her. Padmé was one of the first people Jaika had met who had shown kindness towards the girl, making the Naboo Senator a special figure in Jaika's life.

"I will contact you when I hear from Senator Amidala. In the meantime, I ask you to stay alert in dangerous times such as this." The Chancellor shared, earning a few nods in understanding from the Jedi Masters. 

"Thank you for your time, Chancellor." Master Windu praised, bowing his head slightly in respect. Chancellor Palpatine smiled in return, as his aged eyes scanned the group of Jedi Masters before his gaze landed on the Jedi Padawan who held a lot of interest about her. Moving his gaze away from the Skywalker girl, the Chancellor looked back at Master Windu. 

"The honor is all mine, Master Jedi." The Chancellor replied. Jaika noticed the Jedi before her bow their heads towards the Chancellor as a way of saying farewell. Looking about the group, Jaika followed in suit as she tipped her head downwards before straightening herself out again. 

As the Jedi Council started to walk away, Jaika slowly caught up with her Master. That was until she felt a sensation as if she was being watched, which the girl guessed was by the Chancellor while she passed him. "It is great to see you, young Skywalker." The Chancellor claimed, gaining Jaika's attention as she turned around to face the old man. Her Master stopped as well, standing a few steps behind his Padawan.

"You too, Chancellor." Jaika responded respectfully, bowing her head down to show her respect. The older man smiled down at the girl that stood before him. Although she was very similar to her brother, he could tell that the girl was far more curious and intelligent than her twin. 

"I heard that you are exceeding your training, and I would like to congratulate you. I am sure you have grown into a highly skilled Jedi." The Chancellor claimed, smiling down at the girl in front of him. Jaika could feel an uneasy sensation rising from inside of her as the Chancellor looked down at her. The girl masked her unease with a faux smile, "I appreciate your gratitude." 

"You should. It is a shame that I have not been able to get to know you better, like I have with your brother. He is also a very powerful Jedi, like you." The Chancellor expressed, his proud smile stretching across his face to hide his mischief. 

The mention of her brother made Jaika raise her eyebrow slightly, before she quickly masked her expression into a nonchalant one when she remembered who she was talking to. Jaika could not think of the reasoning behind the Chancellor bringing up her brother, as he also knew that the twins had been separated since the two started training. Deciding not to become bothered by the Chancellor's attempt to stir her emotions, Jaika replied simply to his remark. "It is a shame; now if you would excuse me, I have some business to attend to back at the temple."