The Dream Team

i has something to confess, i watch BNHA/MHA now and im in love with bokugou and todoroki. i easily in love with bad boy ok 😅 (even thought todoroki isnt a bad boy i still think that he has a little bad boy attitude). do you guys like anime? if you do comment what anime do you guys watch? and if you guys any suggestion of what anime should watch comment it please😉. 

Today is the day Dream and I can meet George and Sapnap, george should be here tomorrow but he order the plane ticket with the wrong date so he should be here in like 5-6 hour. And i have a good news for you gream/dreamnotfound shippers cause Dream told me that he like George UwU, but i still don't know how george felt about dream tho. Sapnap should be here in like 1 hour , while waiting sapnap me and dream hanging out in his room while talking about random things and i dont want skeppy to be jealous  so i message him to let him know that im on dream apartand he's ok with it cause he know that Dream won't do anything to me. 

Dream italic

You orginal

Hey do you believe that herobrine exist ?

Yeah, but i dont really care that much about it

Should i make a unsolved video about herobrine for the next video on my main channel?

Yes, that would be interesting.

But than i heard a growl, ad it was dream stomach

Oops, well i wanna buy some bread, want to come?

Sure im kinda hungry too

well lets go

we go to the nearest bakery and i buy 1 chocolate bread and 1 chocolate cheese bread, while dream buy 2 vanilla bread. after that we went to the nearest starbucks to buy some drinks then we went back to the apartment. when we got back the door was open but we remember that Dream already lock the door. we went inside carefully and see....

.

.

.

Sapnap chiling i the living room.

Sapnap bold

Dream italic

you original

SAPNAP WHAT THE HECK ?!

what?

Why didn't you tell us that you already arrived, were scared cause the door is opened.

Well i already called both of you guys but none of you guys answer the fricking call

Wait really ?

when i check bag i didn't see my phone then i remember that i leaved my phone in here cause i charge it, and dream forgot to brought his phone

hehehe sorry

well how log have you been here ?

not to long ago maybe like 8 minutes ago, btw this place is big

ikr i regret i don't get a roomate.

well if you feel lonely you can visit us  and we can have a sleepover.

Ok thanks guy (don't get me wrong the dream team is like my big brother they always care about me especially Dream cause we know eachother so long)

what should we do now?

Can we play truth or dare untul george come please?

Sure, who first ?

Ooo can i go first ?

Yeah, go on

Sapnap truth or dare?

Truth

do you have a crush on someone? if you do who is it?

I don't have a crush.

Aww ok

Now my turn , Dream truth or dare?

Truth

I'm gonna steal Y/n question, do you have a crush on someone? if you do who is it?

Ummm i have a crush on george.

Wait really?

yea but please don't tell him

Well do you know that george actually like you?

wait really? no your joking right?

Nope he told me about it

Dream this is your chance

My chance what?

We already know he like you so when will you ask him out?

When its the right time

After 3 hours of talking Dream got a call from....