shopping time

Y/n: your name
Yo/n: youtube name
F/s favorite snack
_______________________________
Uhhh, i'm so bored i dont have any schedule today. maybe i should go out and buy something, i guess that work. I changed my clothes and jump to my car and drive to the mall, first i go to the market because i need to buy some groceries for a month. I go to the snack section and buy some f/s, after buying some snack i go to the meat section and buy some chicken. After that i go to the drink section "ooff" i said bumped to someone, "omg im sorry" i said helping the guy to stand up. "hmm did i know you because you seem familiar" he said standing up, " i think so, what your name?" i ask." my name is zak" he said, " Wait zak you mean skeppy?" i shout. " uhhh, yeah?" zak said, " o well i guess you didn't know me because i never have a face reveal, im Yo/n or in real life is y/n nice to meet ya" i said pulling out my hand. " im skeppy or zak, wait i don't know you're life in here y/n?" zak said, "well i just move here and life with my parents, where do you life?" i ask. " oh i life in apartment name minecraft apartment it is just minecraft youtuber" skeppy said," wow maybe i should move  there" i said. " you should there is technoblade, bbh, spifey,TapL,aphmau and a6d said he's gonna move there too" skeppy explain, " wow i really have to move there thanks for the information zak, but i have to go see ya later" i said waving.

Well are you gonna move there write it on the comments if you shold move to the apartment or not...

Thanks for reading bye, lily chan out