I don't have any idea for the tittle lol

Y/n: Your Name

After the day skeppy ask me out, we just watch netflix all day with BadBoyHalo and on the morning i went back to my room to record video with Dream. they said they have some good news they said that the dream team (Dream, Georgenotfound and Sapnap) decide to move to the Youtuber apartment too they gonna be roommate's. i actually like the idea of them being a rommate instead of being alone cause the Apartment is to big just for one person. i kinda regret not having a roommate. Dream and Sapnap should be here on 2 day and George will be here on 3 day, this is actually interesting cause i never saw Dream face even though we have been friends 2 years before he know sapnap. I finished recording with dream, then i heard a ding on my phone and saw that there a message from Zak.

Skeppy: Italic

You: Original

Skeppy

Hey Y/n, are you busy?

Y/n

No, why?

Skeppy

Come to my room, i need someone to cuddle with :(

Y/n

Wow i just gone for like 3 hour and you already missed me ;)

Skeppy

Well don't you miss me?

Y/n

No, jk jk

Skeppy

How dare you not missed your wholesome boyfriend

Y/n

Aww im sorry geppy <3

Skeppy

I will forgive you if you cuddle with me :)

Y/n

Ok wait 10 minutes i have to take a bath and buy some snack for us

Skeppy

Ok, Don't take to long tho <3

Y/n

<3

Well after 5 minutes of a bath, i went to my car and drive to the nearest market to buy some snacks and maybe candy. after buy so much snacks and candy i went to the apartment and went to skeppy room. After i arrived at his door i knock on the door and maybe after 10 second's he opens the door and let me in, we went to his livingroom and watch some netflix while cuddling but after 14 minutes we watch the movie there a call from skeppy phone and he picked it up and said that he need to go to the apartment lobby for 5 minutes so he ran to the lobby and i just waiting him while scrolling Instagram cause im more active in Instagaram then Twitter. I saw so much fanart about me and skeppy cause he record my reaction when he ask me out, i love looking at fanart cause i always love the fact that people has different type of style. i found a skeppy fanart that i tought that he's so hot in this Fanart.(art from chicheesticks on instagram)

After 10 minutes he came back with someone,

Original- Y/n

Italic- Skeppy

Bold- ???

Hey Y/n, one of your friend want to meet you

Hey Y/n, i finally can meet you

OMG DREAM?!

Yeah, hiii

Wait you said your gonna be here in 2 days

Yeah, Sapnap and I want to troll you soo here iam

Wait when will sapnap arrived?

Idk

Hey maybe we can go to a cafe together cause im hungry

Sure

Can i ask Bad to come to?

Sure

Dream message Bad if he can join us and he said Of course, we wait Bad in the lobby and I drive the Car. We come to a Cafe called Minecraft Cafe, when we stepped in the cafe all of the Cafe designed is about Minecarft this is soo cool. Dream cannot talk to much because people know him just from his voice so he doesn't want people to know his real face. Skeppy already know this Cafe so he doesn't really Amazed but me and Bad we just fangirl/ Fanboy of the design. Some people recognized Skeppy, Badboyhalo and i and ask for autograph and some pic, but they didn't recognized Dream. Dream talked to us by texting us he remind me of MegaPvP lol. After we eat we spend the night playing games in Skeppy apartment.