SkyBlock Time

Im go to hypixel and meet skeppy and we go to the skyblock. he text me and said he want to record and want me to call him on TS or Discord. I turn on my TS and call him he answer and start to record. " yo guys so todau we have yo/n here and we gonna play skybock say hi yo/n" skeppy start the intro. "Hey" i said cherfull,"Come on Yo/n we have to build our island, so Yo/n you have to make the cobblestone generator" skeppy said. " Why me?" I ask, " because i'm afraid to ruined it :)" skeppy said. "mm ok" i said while picking up the bucket of lava and the bucket of water and make the cobblestone generator. "Done!" I said proudly,  "What should we do after this?" I ask. "Can you get some pak log please?" Skeppy ask. " sure i guess" i said unsure, after i get 5 pak log i walk back to skeppy. " Hey why did i got all the work, your so bosy" i said rolling my eyes. After maybe an our playing skyblock skeppy said the outro and log off from hypixel. Skeppy stop his recording, and we speak on discord maybe 20 minutes and we end it.

~the next day~

Today the muffin squad gonna play on hypixel, we all gonna record it for the muffin squad channel.

Hey guys Lily Chan here so sorry if i spell someting wrong because my main languange is not english, i'm from indonesia.
Thank You for reading my book if you like aphmau you can read my other book The name is
♡my boyfriend ♡dante x reader

Thank you again for reading my book ♡♡
See you guys In the next chapter