"Hey are you listening chaeng?" Dahyun

"Of course,I'll be there.." I said

---

After making fun with each other like we used to and finished our cakes and coffees at the cafe,we all decided to go home.It was still raining but good thing Dahyun brought her car today and decided to take me and Tzuyu home since we're all on the same neighborhood.

As I walked inside our house, my nostrils was welcomed with my mom's specialty.
I'm still full but I suddenly had a cravings of mom's specialty..I hugged my mom from the back..

"Hi mom"

"Hi dear,how's first day of school?"

"It was...good? I lied and avoided mom's gaze

"You know you can't lie to me right,my dear? And you know that I won't get mad at you for doing something you want as long as you're safe and happy,right?"mom squeezed my shoulder
I looked at her eyes apologetically and nod

"So,how's my baby cub's day?" She asks

"It's good mom,I met Tofu and Yoda after school hours..sorry for lying"

"Aigoo..my baby..It's okay.But remember you should know your responsibilities and limits,okay? And please stop lying,you're my daughter and I know when you lie or not,when you're happy or not..I'm your mother okay?I love you sweetie"she hugged me and kissed my forehead

"I love you too,mom..so much." Yeah, I love my mom so much.I'm cold- hearted and rude but not to my mother at all.. Why would I be anyway when she's been the greatest mom ever.

After the heartwarming dinner with my mom, I excused myself and went to my room for a shower.

---

I was lying on my bed hours ago but I can't still get myself to sleep.It's already quarter to eleven and I'm still widely awake. My hand suddenly made it's way to the bottom of my mattress and found something my heart doesn't want to.

Here it is.Our family picture ten years ago.
We're all happy back then..me with my mom,dad and my brother.Everyone was having a great time and it was like the best day ever.But every smiles we had back then was replaced with tears,hatred and guilt. All because of me. It was my all my fault.

Tears ran down my face as I closed my eyes then memories of that day starts playing..again and again.. repeating all over till my head can't take the pain and the painful memory at all. It hurts. It hurts like shit but I can't do anything..It keeps on playing again and again..and again..

---
*Ten years ago*
(Third person)

It was a good day. Sun shines brightly like how little chaeyoung smiles does. Her father and mother take her and her brother,Jeong hun to the amusement park they've been wanting to go to. Everyone seems to be having fun especially chaeyoung who just got a balloon from her brother.

"Dad,Mom! Look Jeong hun got me some balloons,aren't they lovely??" Little chaeyoung smile

"Oh,yes they are my child"her mom replied while giving her some hotdogs.
They were having a picnic and currently eating their packed foods her mom prepared for everyone.

"Jeong hun was really a good brother to you chaeyoung,you should be good to him as well,okay?"dad said as he continuesly tapping Jeong hun's shoulder and fixes his little cap.Well, Jeong hun has been their dad's favorite after all but the little cub doesn't mind knowing she was Jeong hun's favorite and her mom's favorite anyway.

"Don't worry dad,this little kid here has been very good to me except when she wants me to eat strawberries like she do"her brother chuckled remembering when chaeyoung whines a lot seeing Jeong hun deosn't eat strawberries she loves a lot

"But strawberries are yummy,aren't they Mom?"little Chaeyoung brags at her mom and the latter just nods and everyone chuckled at her.

Few hours had passed and soon they were getting ready to go home.They were all at the parking lot.Her dad was already in their car arranging the stuffs they used a while ago while her mom was still carrying the picnic basket.Jeong hun was holding her left hand while she has the balloons at her right.

Suddenly, a strong wind gets the balloon out of her hand and she absent-mindedly chase the balloon afterwards not seeing a certain car fast approaching towards her. She heards gasps and shouts from somewhere and then she felt something pushed her back away from the aproaching car.

Everything seems to be so fast that the moment chaeyoung opened her eyes,she saw her brother,Jeong hun was covered with blood..Unconcious..Lifeless.
She looked at her mother weeping so hard while hugging Jeong hun's lifeless body. She looked at her dad and there she saw his dad clenching his teeth,fist-closed, eyes blazing with anger and said,

"It's all your fault.You killed my son!"

That day,she knew she had lost her father as well together with her brother,Jeong hun and her balloon.

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu