ch 24

***MATURE SCENE***

Ana's pov

We are back on the road after such a long day. We slept for around 6 hours and had fun the rest.

This time, Logan was driving and next is Loren.

Songs were playing and everybody sat in a comfortable silence. Asher and I were in the middle seats, V and Nate were in the back, and Loren and Logan were both in the front.

My head was leaning on the window looking at the sky.

These are the moments I wish I could stay in forever. Thinking about it, our senior year is next year. This school year only has a couple months left to it and I don't know anything about my future.

All I truly know is..

I don't want this friendship between all 6 of us to end.

It was special. To me as least.

***

Everyone was fast asleep but Logan and I.

'You look like you have something on your mind. You okay?' he asks me.

'Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking.' he nods and focuses back on the road.

'Hey..' with a pause, I continue, 'what do you think it is going to look like for all of us after senior year?'

He sighs.

'Honestly, there is really no telling. All of us might never talk again. All of us might be friends till the coffins are 6 feet underground. Life is weird, I don't get it at all but, what I hope..' he stops talking.

His eyes land on mind through the mirror and back to the road.

After a few seconds with a deep breath, he proceeds.

'What I hope is that no matter where life takes us all, we stay together because...i don't think any of us will ever find a friendship so incredible.'

I don't say anything.

I bring my knees to my chest and rest my head against the seat.

This friendship has taught me so, so much.

It has only been a month. There is so much more I want to do, learn, and see with them. If it ends, if it ends...

Instead of finishing the thought I look outside. The city lights were beautiful at night. A dream, really.

'What all of us have, is worth fighting for.' Logan whispers.

Logan's pov

I understand why Anastasia is worried about all of us splitting.

Honestly, her and the girls are the glue to it all. To us.

Whether Asher wants to put his pride and ego higher, we all knows he wants her.

His past was not necessarily easy. Especially with love. Nate, Asher, and I were having a talk the night Asher told us he wanted help with Anastasia after he was caught with Meredith.

I felt bad for the guy. I would have ever guessed the things he had been through if he never told me.

Anastasia was looking outside the window.

'What all of us have, is worth fighting for.' I whisper to no one. Just a thought.

Just a month and we have all been through it with something.