We reach the bar and find open spots, taking the chance to survey our surroundings. I'm about to say something to Stiles when three shots are placed on the counter in front of us. Stiles looks confused but reaches for his wallet in his back pocket.

"No. On the house." A man says, walking up behind us and placing his hands on mine and Stiles' shoulders. His accent is thick, telling us that English probably isn't his first language. "Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

"It's a good thing I'm not a teenager, then." I smirk, looking straight ahead. "We didn't come to drink."

Lydia drops the bullet shell in the glass in front of her, the liquid splashing everywhere. I hear the man's heart accelerate, and I can't help my grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Severo hates this music." The woman, Araya, says as she takes a knife to some sort of cloth. "Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This kind, especially. It has a savage energy." She cuts the fabric particularly harsh, and I lift a brow.

"Going a little rough on that cloth there, aren't ya?" I ask. She ignores me.

"We're here for Derek Hale." Lydia says.

"Is that so?" Araya smirks.

"We know you have him." Lydia continues. "We've heard you can be bought."

Stiles pulls out wads of cash, neatly laying them onto the desk in front of us.

"It's 50,000 for Derek." Stiles explains.

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this?" Araya finally sets the knife down. "Japanese Mafia?" The sound of guns cocking fills the room, alarming both Stiles and Lydia. I don't even flinch. "Not smart to come alone."

"What makes you think we came alone?" I smirk.

(3rd P.O.V.)

Back in the main area of the building, where the party is taking place, people can be seen dancing closely together. Malia Tate dances in plain sight, flashing her blue eyes. Kira Yukimura is seen sitting on a couch towards the back of the room, talking to some random people. She looks out into the crowd, eyes glowing like fire. Isaac Hale can be seen standing at the bar, casually talking to a bartender. He glances to the side, eyes flashing yellow for a split second.

"You brought a wolf into my home?" Araya asks Stiles, Lyrica, and Lydia.

Lydia and Lyrica look at Stiles. "We brought an alpha."

Scott McCall is standing in the back area of the club, hiding in the dark. His red eyes can be seen from afar.

"My friends... I don't think you're aware of your poor timing. Do you know what the dark moon is?"

"The part of the lunar phase when the moon is least visible in the sky." Lydia easily answers.

"But do you know its meaning?" Araya asks.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" Lyrica sighs. "Just give us Derek and we'll be on our way."

"Some people say it's a time of reflection." Lyrica is ignored once more as Lydia answers the hunter's question. "Or grief."

"Grief and loss, Mija." Araya is quiet for a moment. "I wonder why, when you and your friends have suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale."

"'Cause we don't like to lose." Lyrica says, and voices can be heard over the radios. They're checking the premises.

"North?" Severo says into the walkie when there's no statement. He says something in Spanish, only for a different voice to respond. One that the three people in front of the desk easily recognize.

"Stiles. Take 10 off the table." Scott instructs.

Araya watches in angered amusement as Stiles does as told, putting the stack of money back into the bag.

"Maybe you should just take the deal." Lydia suggests.

"While I am keen to follow the warning of a banshee, I'm going to have to decline." Araya says with an annoyed grin.

"All right, come on, just give us Derek." Stiles sighs. "You don't want him anyway. Haven't you noticed what a downer he is?"

"Hey!" Lyrica protests, offended.

"No sense of humor, poor conversationalist. Just come on, take the money." Stiles continues, making a few spastic gestures.

Araya picks up the walkie. "Severo? Show them how the Calaveras negotiate." She gives the three a smug grin before smoke begins pouring from a nozzle in the ceiling. Lydia and Stiles look confused. While Lyrica instantly begins gasping for air, kicking out of her chair and trying to escape the fog.

"Wolfsbane!" Lyrica gasps, clutching her throat. "It's wolfsbane!"

Stiles and Lydia instantly drop to the ground next to Lyrica, trying to find a way to help her as Araya struts past them and out the door, walking a few steps before speaking with Scott. Lyrica's eyes start to flutter as she loses consciousness.

"Lyrie! No, keep your eyes open!" Stiles shouts, shaking his sister in an attempt to keep her awake. Her body goes limp in his arms as she loses consciousness.