I saw many people from school, mostly from my year or some that had graduated last year and were already in university. Dan even saw a couple of people that he knew. I grabbed a beer and hoped for the best as I have never drank. Might as well give it a shot right?

Gabriela and Kade walked in, arms hooked around each others. I groaned and took another sip from the cup I had in my hand. Gabriela's eyes met mine and she bit her lip, following after Kade as he led her off to somewhere. I rolled my eyes. 

It didn't take too much before I was stumbling across the room, begging Dan to dance with me. Dan obviously knew that I was drunk. I mean, I knew as well. I was just too drunk to admit it. I had moved from beer to other various types of alcohol. Once I started, you weren't stopping me. 

Dan was leaning against the wall, looking over at something, when my drunken mind decided to make a move. I moved closer to him, smirking as I put my hand on his chest. I let out a slurred version of his name as he looked over at me. 

"Riley, you're drunk," He pointed out. I shook my head, slurring out a few words that in my mind were supposed to be, "No, I am not." He nodded, "Oh yes, you are." I got even closer to him, "That doesn't matter though." 

My lips were only inches from his. He put his hand on my waist. "Riley, you're drunk. I'm sure that if you were sober, you wouldn't want to be doing this," I groaned after he said such things. 

"Fine, I'll find someone else... Maybe Hunter," I smirked, turning around, but before I could even take a step, Dan had grabbed my arm. He pulled me around and opened his mouth to speak, but before he could speak, I leaned forward, connecting our lips. He pushed me away lightly and glared at me. 

"Come on. We're leaving," He said in a serious tone. I shook my head. Dan began to pull me outside, despite my many protests. We got a taxi and as the taxi drove on down the road, I rested my head against Dan's shoulder. I started drifting to sleep.

____

I opened my eyes, instantly feeling the pain in my head. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my head and regretted sitting up as it got worse. That's when I noticed that I wasn't in my room. I looked around the room, coming to the conclusion that it was Dan's room. My eyes widened. 

I didn't care about my headache anymore. What the hell happened last night? I got up, stumbling out of the room and down the hall to the lounger, where I found Dan and Phil. 

"Mind telling me what the hell happened last night?" I asked, rubbing my head. "You got drunk. Enough said," Dan laughed, standing up. "Yeah, I figured that one out from my awful headache, but why was I.. uh- in your bed?" Phil started laughing, "Oh, things got heated." Dan reached over and slapped his shoulder. "He's lying, just so you know," Dan said. 

"Oh thank god. I was scared for a minute. Now... back to suffering my hangover," Dan laughed and stood up, walking over and taking my arm as he walked out. 

Dan got me some painkillers and a glass of water. "Thanks," Dan had already lent me a pair of sweatpants and an old t-shirt so I wouldn't have to stay in the uncomfortable dress. Dan nodded as a 'you're welcome'. He took my arm again, leading me to his room. 

"Get some rest," I sighed. "But I don't want to.." I whined. Dan glared and I groaned, "Fine." I got settled into his bed and he was about to leave when I spoke up. "Dan?" He turned and looked at me, "Yeah?" I bit my lip before asking. "Can you lay with me?" There was silence between us for a few seconds before Dan nodded and walked over, slipping into the bed and wrapping his arm around me gently. 

"Thank you for everything. You're the best friend anyone could have."I mumbled before I drifted off to sleep, taking in his scent.

____

I grabbed my phone from the counter. My hangover was gone and I had left Dan and Phil's flat. 

6 missed calls from Hunter

4 missed calls from Kade

Hunter: Call me right now.

Kade: Answer your damn phone.

What the hell? I slid Hunter's missed call notification to the side, starting a call to him. I brought the phone to my ear, instantly hearing the annoying ringing sound. Only 2 rings later, there was a sound and I heard, "Riley Addison, where the hell have you been?" 

I groaned, "Having a hangover. Why have you been calling me?" I snapped out at him. "I thought you and Dan were faking.. about dating, I mean," I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Uh- yeah, Dan and I aren't dating," I heard some mumbling in the background. 

"Why did I see you and Dan kissing last night then?" 

**Hello! Just a reminder, you are all beautiful and I love you all. Sorry, I wanted to do that because I've been in a really rough spot lately and still kind of am. I thought that maybe some of you are in the same position and might need the reminder that you are amazing and beautiful and that I love you! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's way longer than I intended to make it, but that's good, right? Thanks for reading!**