Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Is that Dan's coat?" I heard from behind me. I turned and saw Gabriela, clutching her maths book to her chest. "Maybe.." I mumbled and bit my lip. "How cute!" I heard. I jumped out of fear and looked to my right to see Lacey smiling wide. 

"Are you guys secretly wizards or something? Geez, you just appear of nowhere." They both laughed and I grabbed my book. We all walked to class.

**I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SCHOOLS IN THE UK. I'M SORRY THAT I'M SO AMERICAN.**

--

I threw my bag down and went into my room. I quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants and a sweater. I left my shoes off as I grabbed my laptop and phone, stuffing them in the usual bag that I take with me to Dan's. I started putting all the things I need in them. I grabbed Dan's coat and walked across the hall to Dan's flat. 

"Riles!" Phil yelled as he swung the door open. I laughed and walked past Phil. I put my bag down by the couch and jumped down onto it. Dan was at the end of the couch. I put my feet on top of his lap. 

"So.. I heard you two were fake dating?" I looked over at Phil, who was raising his eyebrows. "Oh no, it's not fake." I joked. "I didn't even know that!" Dan yelled. 

I laughed, "No, but seriously, I had to get away from those stupid blind dates that Lacey and Gabriela always set me up on. I really don't need a relationship right now." Phil crossed his arms and pouted, "And I couldn't be your fake boyfriend?" I laughed, "wait a few years and we'll see."

We were watching a movie, some random one on Netflix that I couldn't tell you the name of to save my life. I sat between the two guys on the couch while the movie went on. We had already spent hours playing video games and just being overall very competitive. I didn't notice that I was leaning more towards Dan until he looked down at me and put his arm around my shoulders. I kept watching the movie, ignoring the heat arising to my cheeks.