Chapter 14

"I'm sorry, Riley.." Kade mumbled from beside me. I shrugged a bit, "It's not like it matters that much... It seems like I'm used to this stuff by now."

"You shouldn't be," Kade said to me before silence fulfilled the air, confirming that both of us had no clue what to say next. "I feel so terrible..." Kade mumbled finally. I looked at him, "I told you, it's okay." He shook his head. "That doesn't change the fact that I wasn't here for you," he spoke. "You're here now though. At least you could do that. I'm not expecting this to happen from Hunter or Lacey.." He nodded a bit. Then there was the silence again.

"Come on," he got up, "We're going to get all this off of your mind." He grabbed my hand, pulling me up. "Get changed and meet us outside the flat!" He said, leaving my room and enthusiastically shutting the door behind him. I sighed, forcing myself to my closet. 

I grabbed a random shirt which happened to be my long sleeve Fall Out Boy shirt that had American Beauty down one sleeve and American Psycho down the other. I also grabbed a pair of jeans. I changed into the clothes, putting on a pair of converse to go along with it and I quickly brushed through my hair, not putting much effort into it.

 I grabbed my phone and some money, both of which I shoved into my pocket as I left my bedroom. I went out of the flat, grabbing my keys before I left out the door. I looked at Kade, Gabi, and Phil after I locked the door.

"Nice choice of clothing," Gabi laughed. "It was at random. Plus, Fall Out Boy's awesome, you gotta admit it," I said back to her, a small smile on my face.

"Okay, let's go do something!" Kade grabbed my arm, pulling me with him as he went out of the building. I heard Gabi and Phil laughing behind us.

-A/N-
I am SO SO SORRY for not updating in like 5 billion years. Oh my gosh. I had this period of time where I got out of D&P and was just obsessed with Marvel which took over my life and still has tbh. Then I slowly got back into them, but I've had such a large writing slump the last couple of months! Ugh, the struggles. Plus, the first year of high school is kicking my butt, wow. But I promise, I'll try to update more! I have no idea what exactly I am doing with this story, but I'll try to figure it out and get something up for you guys! Thank you all for the tremendous amount of support on this. I really can't believe it. You are all great! I love you guys! Thank you again.
-xx Megan