10. Meeting the Guardians

"BEST DAY EVER" Rapunzel shouted as she ran through the woods. "Wait what if Gothel returns to kidnap me" Rapunzel said. "But she's dead it's no big deal" "But Mother and Father and Eugene... That's it I'm cutting off this hair and going back". She rolled around in the grass. "I'm never going back!"

Rapunzel sat with her back up against a rock, crying. Jack cleared his throat. Rapunzel looked up as him. "You ok" Jack asked. "Yes. No. I don't know" Rapunzel said. "It'll be ok this is life, just have some fun" Jack said. "Really" Rapunzel said. "Yep, I'm the guardian of fun for a reason" Jack said.

"Guardian?" Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel said. "Yeah, I'll take you to them. They will explain everything" Jack said. "Ok let's go" Hiccup said as he got on Toothless. Jack grabbed Rapunzel. Merida looked at them. "Wut do I do" Hiccup reached a hand down to her. "No absolutely not" Merida said. "Ok have fun walking" Hiccup said. "Fine" she said. She hit Hiccup's hand out of the way and got on. "Wrap your arms around me" Hiccup said. Merida crossed her arms over her chest. "Suit yourself" They took off. Merida screamed and wrapped her arms around him. Jack opened another portal and they flew through.

They landed on the hard floor of the pole. "Welcome back, Jack" North said. "I see you have brought our new guardians.