Noble

South stood along side her brother they reported to command about another dead freelancer they cleaned up what mess the project left behind, north told he about wash that he was a spartan at one point in his somewhat mysterious past that he forgot and the only hope of remembering was Epsilon.

Well that explained a lot, but why would Carolina want both ETA and Iota was still a mystery to her she sat down to tired to really complain about A.I's "south got a message from command they want us to retrieve agent florida" north said, sounding just as tired as she felt, She sighed and prepared for the trip.

Months of looking and they finally his corpse he was buried in a unmarked grave, it didn't matter they blew up the thing anyways and reported it back to command....

It failed, the whole God damn project failed, tex screwed it up, and now here they both are sitting in a prison cell, This was just great. That's all South knew.

North was beaten down to the core they waited and waited and waited, not knowing when they could be released, as long as they were on good behavior, they'd be released sooner.

South looked tired, and the dark cycles under her eyes were now very pronounced under her paling skin. He wondered how much longer they would endure in this hell, "Hey you! " one of the guards yelled, banging their rifle on the bars.

"You got a visitor " he said, as he realised them into the visitation room a man into his late 40s was sitting in the dimly lit room, lightly tanned, bald, and cold green eyes the man smiled a politely. "Hello," he said.

This man, North, had a feeling he was their ticket out.

Meanwhile...

Within the Blue Dawn things have been interesting for wash the great war was coming to an end or hopefully it would be soon, the now black and white spartan has been in the training room for two hours now.

With the addition of the arbiters' allies, it's been...well, it's taking a bit of getting used to, but it wasn't impossible for him to adjust for so far they've been pretty nice. For instance, there's one elite named Cova 'Vosum he was a sangheili that wore the rank of ultra he was rather nice to the ex freelancer.

Jun liked teasing him and the sangheili that they would make a cute couple, but that would result in a wack in the arm by the spartan.

Epsilon and Dot was having a field day with all the data files and knowledge that him and Dot could get their digital hands on, ever since the rebel group joined with the UNSC bringing with them all of their files.

"YO!" the fragment A.I said, this caused the spartan to jump at the sudden greeting "Epsilon I would appreciate it if you didn't yell" wash said shaking his head a little, the A.I apologized and went on about the culture of sanheilos. Wash wasn't going to lie it was fascinating, and apparently, he wasn't the only one. Many of their new allies were just as fascinated about the many cultures of humans.

"Hey, six admiral greyson wants to talk to you something about and ODST knowing you," Jun said over the coms, "alright." he panted the holo targets, turning themselves off. Making his way to the deck, he could see the admiral was talking to a man in tan ODST armor.

"I'm tellin you I know the guy here names Washington or noble six" the man said, "ahh noble six your here good this man says he know you" the admiral said, wash removed his helmet letting slightly overgrown ash blonde fall over one of his steel grey blue eye.

"Oh yeah, I know him," he said with a smile, "it's good to see that you're okay, york," wash said, "So you do know him?" Sarah asked. "Yeah he was part of the project he was the locksmith expert" the spartan said to her, the admiral nodded thoughtfully as York explained what happened apparently that agent Maine went insane started calling himself the meta and then started hunting down freelancers for their A.I and armor abilities.

"That's upsetting to say the least " greyson said, " alright six I need you and noble three to find this meta and take him out" she said, "yes ma'am " wash said, "agent York is it?" She asked.

"Yup, that'll be me," he said casually, "I'm assigning you to noble team. I trust you'll follow six's orders," she said. "Yes ma'am!" He saluted, only to hear wash chuckle."Welcome to the team noble two, " he said. The two walked to the mess hall and quickly found jun.

"Jun! Come meet our new member of the noble team!" Wash shouted, the green scout armored man walked over and inspected the tan OSDT."Let me guess one of your freelancer friends?" He guessed, "pleasure to meet you I'm York, " York greeted me by holding out his hand for the other to shake.

"Hope you're as good a six says you are," Jun said, shaking the others hand. "So a new mission?" Jun asked, York explained what he knew on the meta, and the multiple A.I. and armor abilities is a deadly thing. He took delta and his healing unit ability and was getting stronger, "well what are we waiting for?" Jun said, "Wash nodded but they needed a plan first."

"Pack your bags noble. Epsilon, I need you sharp, alright, " wash said, shocking York with the fact that he still had the fragment. "Will you need my assistance noble team?" Dot asked, "Stay in contact with us. I'll let you know if you needed" he said.

Reluctantly agreeing remained on the Blue Dawn, the three walked aboard the pelican with the surprise of cova joining them. Mosty because he wanted to get to know them more, wash agreed to the sangheili joining them if he didn't have a problem of taking command's from a human, with no problems they took off.

Hey, look at that new chapter! :D I was wondering what the ships should be :/ and this is what I had so far.

Wash x sangheili/cova

Wash x north or York or both

Wash x Carolina

South x Jun or Carolina

Jun x wash

Jun x north

Jun x York

Jun x Carolina

North x Carolina

Carolina x south

North x york

York x Carolina

York x south

Master chief x arbiter

Master chief x wash

Master chief x Carolina

Or York

Or north

Or south

Epsilon x dot

Epsilon x cortona

Dot x cortona

Sangheili/cova x York

Or north

Or south

Or Jun

Or Carolina

Good lord that's a lot of ships so let me know what ones btw cova was literally a random character I just made up but I won't mind turning into an FC/ fan character (commonly known as OC) let me know what ship you want for the future.

:3