"If Pumped is a modest way of saying fucked. Then, Yes. I'm very pumped for the quiz too, " I chuckle and place my books in my locker.

"I mean, I just flipped through the pages also," She shrugs nonchalantly, readjusting the strap of her bag pack.

I chuckle and pat her shoulder. "No need to be modest."

To be honest, I tried solving some problems last night but only lasted fifteen minutes before I got sucked into the world of Big Mouth.

We run into Gray, Aaron, and Zyair on our way to class. Gray gives me a small wink when he sees me, and I wink back subtly.

"Are you guys ready for the test?" Fawn asks them, her bright her flicking with unspoken joy.

Getting good grades really makes her happy, I guess.

Zyair stares at her with a confused expression. "We have a test? When?" He cocks his head and scratches his face. "Oh, fuck. We have a test this morning," He blinks and hits the back of Aaron's head in realization.

"I'm guessing you guys aren't ready either," Fawn pouts her lips, almost as if she was disappointed in the type of friends she keeps.

"I did try to read, but somehow, my laptop tab changed from my notes to the Netflix homepage, and I ended up watching Big mouth instead. Weird."

"To study for a test, we'd need to have the reading materials, " Aaron raises his brow in a matter of fact way.

"Which we don't, " Gray adds.

Zyair visibly relaxes at the fact that he wasn't the only unserious student. "We just need a C, " He shrugs and looks to the guys for backup.

I couldn't help but scoff at them basking in their idiocy. Sometimes I regret not being an athlete when I see how the guys are laid back about their studies, but then I remember I can't run a full lap without stopping ten times due to my fragile heart.

I wasn't sick, just lazy.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think this bikini makes me look fat?" Fawn asks, her head turned over her shoulder as she stared at her butt in the mirror.

It's Saturday evening, and Fawn was here to pick me up for Lily's pool party. But, she decided to show me her bikini first even though we were running late. And no, we were running fashionably late. We were late, late.

"No, you don't, " I reply, holding up two pieces of bikinis, not sparing her a glance. I didn't need to see her in the bikini to know she didn't look fat in it.

"But, I feel bloated, " She comments again, placing a hand on her already flat tummy.

Seeing her complain about her size, reminded me of Ashley when we were friends.

Ashley was as slim as slim could be, but was always complaining about her size. Her booby size was a constant concern for her. Ashley had boobs before almost all the girls in our class, making her look the most grown, but she hated how fat they made her look. Her words, not mine.

"Do you think yellow looks good on me?" She asks again. I put my bikini on my bed, frustratedly and sigh.

"You look good, Fawn, " I say and walk to stand behind her. I point at her reflection in the mirror. "You look like a badass chick. And I'm not just saying that because we're friends."

Her face lits up at my words, and she tries to cover her blush. "You look like a badbutt chick too, " She grins.

"So, help me pick a color?" I jump to my bed and grab the two bikinis troubling me.