8. The new girl

~song of the day~
  You are the Reason - Calum Scott

The entire class stares at us, shock written on their faces

The entire class stares at us, shock written on their faces. I cover my face and run my hands through my hair frustratedly.
Can the ground please open up now and like swallow me?

Unaffected by the drama he'd just caused, Gray saunters past me and takes a seat next to Luca. He fist-bumps Luca and I raise an eyebrow, wondering when they became buddies. My eyes scan the room and noticed there were only two seats available. One next to Justin, a very very weird guy. No one ever sat next to him, not that he was ugly or anything, he was just really weird. He hardly talks and whenever he does, he talks to himself. He's super smart though, and I'm convinced he's one of those geniuses people can't understand.

I shake my head. Nah, I wasn't going to seat next to him. The only spare seat was next to Zyair. Kill me. Zyair would taunt me about living with Gray and try to get every information out of me. The next teacher walks in, giving me little to no choice as I walk to sit next to Zyair.

As soon as my bum hits the chair, Zyair turns to stare at me with a small smirk on his face. "What did I just hear?" He asks, leaning his arm on the table.

"Err... I don't know. Your brain is responsible for your hearing, not me," I reply, staring straight ahead.

Zyair opens his mouth to say something but is prevented from asking any more questions when Mr. Ben arrives with a new student next to him. I mentally thank God for his arrival, but my breath hitches when I see the female next to him. Calling her pretty would be a huge understatement, this girl is gorgeous.

She looks like your typical celebrity, dark luscious locks with bright brown eyes and pink pouty lips. Immediately she walks in, the guys whistle and clap their hands like dejected animals. Perverts

"Oh wow. A pretty face for a change," Aaron says, earring him a few snickers and boo from some girls in my class.

I never take Aaron's words to heart, I knew he was just teasing us because I was gorgeous if I do say so myself. I'm not proud, just confident.

"Wow, she's really pretty," Zyair comments next to me.

"She's okay," I mutter in reply. To be honest, yes, she was pretty, but I found everyone pretty. Okay. That was a lie.

The girl turns to the class, a huge smile on her face. She had this queen bee look and I hated it. She was probably the type of person to act nice to some people and be mean to others. She's definitely a two-faced Gemini.

I don't have anything against Geminis, but I just didn't like them. Well, not anymore because both Ashely and Gray are Geminis.

"Hello, my name is Amy and I'm from California-,"

"No one asked where you're from," Zoe mutters under her breath, loud enough for everyone to hear. Amy just stares at her with a confused and hurt expression.