Chapter 13

This chapters song-
Night Changes - One Direction

ZAYN

It was 2 AM and I was lying in bed thinking about nothing in particular on account of the fact that I hadn't completely sobered up yet, and I'd had a lot to drink a few hours prior.

My head ache was only increasing by laying in my bed, so I walked out to the kitchen to grab an aspirin for my growing head ache.

When I was walking past the couch in the living room to get to the kitchen where the aspirin and other medicines were kept, I was tripped by something hanging off the couch, and due to my drunken state, the object, whatever it was had caused me to fall on the floor.

As I was about to get up and look for what had tripped me, I saw that it wasn't a thing, but in fact a humans leg. My eyes traveled from the leg to the owner of it, and all the air was sucked out of my lungs and I felt somehow sobered as I saw Ariana.

Why is she sleeping on the couch? I wondered to myself as I watched Ariana in her deep slumber, dreaming about something that looked to be a nightmare, based on the pained look on her face, with her eyebrows creased, and a prominent frown plastered on her face.

I shook my head, trying to convince myself that Ariana wasn't really there, but a product of my imagination, due to my current state. Drunk.

I walked in to the kitchen to grab an aspirin and took it down with a glass of ice cold water, slightly helping my drunken state, sobering me up a tiny bit.

As I walked back to the bedroom, I once again passed the couch, and noticed Ariana was still there, high meant she couldn't have possibly been an item of my imagination, but actually laying there on the couch, sleeping, when she should have been with me, my subconscious tells me.

I'm pretty sure it was that last part that had got me, when the feeling took over and I picked her up as gently as I could and carried her back to our room, in our bed, next to me, where she belonged.

ARIANA

I was currently getting ready for Zayn and I's next date, which was, luckily, just going out to breakfast at the place of our choice, which, after much debate, was Denny's.

I didn't have anything fancy on, just a t-shirt and black skinny jeans, and a high ponytail.

Zayn had clothing on similar to mine, black skinny jeans, and the Rolling Stones t-shirt that we'd both had on when we'd met for the first time.

Oh how the times have changed, I thought to myself.

Zayn gave me a knowing look, as both of us glanced at his shirt, he gave me a broken smile, "Let's go."

****

Short I know, I'm sorry!! I hope you liked it, don't forget to vote and comment!