The results?

"You saw the lighter being relit, didn't you. I will give you two choices" I tried to call back Genie but she wouldn't disappear "the first is to become a chosen one. The only other is death" it opened its mouth and I saw the arrow pointing at Genie.

"Genie" I yelled out.

Just as the arrow shot out at her, Genies mist surrounded me. That wasn't enough to save us though since the arrow was still able to pierce her shoulder a bit before I got int the bottle. I looked at my arm as I put the lighter down gently. There was a bit of blood coming out of the wound but it healed up not long after.

"What the- what does that mean?" I said to myself "I already have a stand, so what did the arrow do?"

"Indeed. Try asking your stand" Anna said.

"Genie," I called her out.

She didn't look any different than she did before.

"The hell did it do?" I asked he for her to only shake her head "what do you mean you don't know!? How can you not know something about yourself?"

"Maybe nothing happened or whatever did happen will manifest later when you actually need it? I have no idea. But it did hurt. What the fuck (Name)?"

"Sorry, didn't expect it to be behind me. You think it's gone?" I asked.

"How should I know? This never happened to me, I kept the flame lit."

"Geez, it was just a question" I said as I left the bottle.

I was standing in the middle of the room, it was kinda dark still since the curtains were still closed. I rushed to turn on the light and called out Genie to put everything in the room into bottles so it will make as little shadows as possible. Once I put the bottles into my bag, I set down the lighter in one corner, out of the way, and used Genie to make me invisible. I turned off the light and made my way over to the window. Once in front of the window, I let myself reappear causing Black Sabbath to manifest in front of me and lash out. I quickly ducked down as I tore open the curtains. The completely empty room was filled with sunlight from the morning sun. It didn't take long for Black Sabbath to disappear.

"Huh, well, that was easier than expected. Now I just need to make sure the lighter doesn't go out again" I said to myself as I had Genie put it into a bottle as I put everything back into place. Shortly after, Fugo had brought me breakfast.

I washed up and got dressed for the day then went back to watching the lighter till it was time to go back to the prison.

-Timeskip brought to you by Shimiji chewing up Naras homework-

I met up with Giorno at the prison, we went through security check without much problem. Once we put our lighters back on the opening plate on the door of Polpos cell, we stood in front of the large window. He peered in like before to look for him.

"Someone gifted me a special order pizza" we heard Polpo say from the side of the room. He was munching and slurping up a huge mass of dough, didn't even look like a pizza.

"Euhg! Turn away, I can't bear to look at that fat slob while he's eating like that!" Anna gaged.

"Sorry for the wait. So let's see, Giorno and (Name)...hmm" he mulled as he reached into his fridge "Giorno and (Name)...."

"Giorno Giovanna" Giorno said.

"(Name) (Last name)" I finished.

"Ah, yes. Sorry about that" Polpo said as he took out an apple and banana "my head goes blank when I eat" he peeled the banana and took a bite out of it "Perhaps it's because all my blood goes to my stomach" then took a bite of the apple "This might sound sudden, but are you two religious people? Giorno, (Name)?" He asked us as he closed the fridge and poured himself a glass of wine.

"I'm not sure...but I'm not very passionate about it" Giorno answered and I shrugged.

Polpo hummed "What I'm about to say may contradict Gods teachings, but I'd like you two to listen carefully" He picked up his glass and swirled it "if the most important thing in this world is trust, the most despicable thing you can do is insult someone. Listen well...to insult or betray someone's trust, not only hurts their reputation but puts them in a sticky situation" that last part suddenly made me reflect upon myself but I shook it off "We will not fight others or risk our lives over money, power or having our seats taken at the theatre or on the bus. Fighting is truly foolish. Only idiots would bother with it."

'The last two statements I feel like I could agree with, but isn't that what most of these boys do anyway?' I thought to myself 'maybe it's just because this is Jojo.'

"But I will risk my life over being insulted. I believe God forgives even murder. Don't forget that" he said menacingly while pointing at us.

'I can agree that God may forgive murder, but that doesn't make it ok or justified' I thought.

Then Polpos exposition took a 180 "Congratulations! I will allow you both to enter the organization!" He said happily "you both brought back the lighters still lit, as I trusted that you two would" he reached into his inner shirt pocket and pulled out two gold pins "you pass" he said as flipped them into the air and they landed on the doors opening plate "that's our Passione organizations badge. It proves that you've passed. (Name), you will remain working under Bucciarati, and Giorno will join you."

Me and Giorno made our way to the opening plate to retrieve our badges. Giorno went to take his badge but paused. I saw him looking towards the fridge and Gold Experiences hand appeared reaching towards it. I smirked knowingly.

"How about it? Why don't we celebrate both of your-" Polpo stoped short once he realized we were already walking away.

When we were outside I stretched my arms up "well I'm glad that's over. At least I don't gotta see that guy again" I then looked over at Giorno "so, wanna get something sweet to celebrate? I'll pay for it."

He looked at me weird for a moment but agreed anyway. We went to a nearby street cafe for tea and some cake and told each other a bit about ourselves.

"So you're not from here. Why did you come here in the first place?"

"Well, ah that's a bit of a sensitive topic. I'll tell you in time."

"How about your stand?"

"Oh, her name is Genie in a Bottle and she..."

We talked for about an hour till we decided it was time to go. Bruno had told Giorno that he would be introduced to the team the next day. We had bid each other farewell for the day and went our separate ways.